Takeover -Squid/Sky Fan-Fic-

Chapter 0

"Just, stop Sky, this isn't funny anymore," said Deadlox, fiddling with his blocky fingers.

I sent him a reassuring smile before turning back to climbing the ladder. Outside my body, I had a confident smile plastered on my face, no worry or fear at all. But on the inside, I was shivering, cold, scared for my life. Why on heaven's earth had I agreed to do this?! All for Basher's bet! I should've just taken the bet with kissing a random person in the street. It would be WAY better then this.

I turned my head up, glancing at the bright light. Balancing on the ladder, I finally made my way up to the top, where I saw a terrible sight.

I finally reached the top of the wall, and stared down onto the other side. 

Squids, everywhere.

Squids in the giant pool of water below, squids just walking down the street. It reminded me of SpongeBob, but 10 times the horror. I pushed down the squid disguised helmet I had designed, making sure it was locked tight so then I didn't drown. The helmet disguised me as one of them, so then I didn't start a rampage. 

Taking in a deep breath, not looking back, I bravely jumped into the water, swimming down and under.

__^__

Once my blocky feet finally grazed the ground, I looked forward, spotting a giant door inches away from my face. Taking one more deep breath, even though I'd already had enough, I knocked on the giant door.

The gigantic wooden door opened a small crack, revealing a giant squid, body armor on. When did squids develop enough brains to make armor? A large in take of breath almost knocked me over. I couldn't be scared, it would give away to much. Just seeing another squid shouldn't scare another one.

"What's your buisness?" he asked, closing the door behind him as he stepped outside, coming closer to me. I backed up as he came closer. It looked like he wanted to smell me or something. Weirdos. 

"I just came to notify you about... something," I started, beginning to shake. This was a terrible idea. Basher was totally gonna get his watermelon head bashed. 

"Y-Your refridgerator is running!" I yelled as I dashed out of his sight, immedietly turning the corner into an alleyway. I breathed in and out, panting. Yea, Basher was going to get killed for this. 

I took off my squid head, and breathed for more air, and then I realized that I was underneath water.

Quickly choking, I plugged the head back on, and sat down beside the wall. This was a stupid idea. 

"Ahem," said a familiar voice. I turned around, and noticed the same guard, only with 2 more beside him. 

Dang it. 

_^_

New fanfic! I'm going to stick with this one for a while! If any of you have any good ideas, please notify me! 

Sadly, "Mrs. Glitch" was lost, and I can't email it, to much was going on at once and the entire story ended up being deleted by accident, so I'm sorry for those who had asked for it. 

This is just a sneak peek of what is to come, and I've already prewritten the first few chapters. 

My new update schedule is every other day, and if I can't maintain that, I'm sorry and that must mean I don't have time to type a new chapter. 

Please be patient, I'm trying my best. 

Thanks to all the recruits who had stuck with me past the few months! Those were very difficult, and I hope that I will never go into that hole again. New Year! New Goals! 

Thanks for reading this far if you've gotten this far, and comment any other questions you may have, I'll be on all tomorrow so I will answer as soon as possible

To all new reader's, welcome to the Sky Army Wattpad group! 

If you've read THIS far, I feel like being funny so comment a random hashtag of an object around you...... like for example.... budder. 

Or not.... I guarantee none of you have gotten this far so..... 

I'm SkyArmyRecruit, and I'll see (or update) you later! 

-SkyArmyRecruit