007. wrong

CHAPTER 7
KING KRULE / BABY BLUE

jimin admired eunseo from afar, holding a cigarette in between his index and middle finger, and letting the ashes fall to the carpet. eunseo stared back, her legs crossed and her back leaned against the wall. jimin took a puff of his cigarette, blowing the smoke towards her face. she cringed on the inside, hating the smell, but on the outside did nothing but stare.

jimin took another drag, blowing the smoke away this time. "so, do you want to talk?"

"do your fans know that you smoke?" eunseo's eyes bore into his, almost burning through, but all that did was make him laugh and shake his head no. he took another puff until he flicked it onto the carpet, squashing it with the bottom of his shoe. she crossed her arms and let out a chuckle in disbelief, knowing that he ruined her carpet and that she's probably going to have to clean that up later on.

"so how about it, now?" he says, bouncing his leg, a smirk wiping onto his face.

"no, jimin."

"oh, come on, doll. you might say no but we both know that your mind is saying yes." he brushed his finger against his lip and leaned back into his chair. "why else would you let me come over, 'seo?"

she sighed. "i didn't. you were the one who made plans." "there's also something called declining. but you didn't do that, did you?"

eunseo scoffed, and she felt as if she was punched right in the face. a list of curses wanted to exit from her mouth, but she bit her lip in an attempt to hold back. "listen, jimin–" "hm?"

a sigh escaped from her once again. "i meant it when i said that i don't want to do this shit anymore. i'm done." his eyebrows were now furrowed, and the bouncing of his leg came to a stop. "and why am i the only one you're telling this to? what about jungkook? hasn't he been your new little toy after you ditched me?" eunseo's emotions became raw and her thoughts were begging to be spilled out like water from a glass.

"what more do you want from me? you stole my first kiss, my virginity, every essence of my innocence–"

"does he fuck you better than i do? is that why you won't leave him?"

silence.

"i'm right, huh?" jimin laughed, rising from his chair and coming down at eunseo's level. "i'm here to prove you wrong, 'seo."

and in almost an instant, her clothes were on the floor and so were his.

a/n: DAMN jas back at it again with another chapter of adult