Chapter 9

Audrey's POV

I got to Carlos' dorm and took a deep breath before knocking. It was about 10 seconds before he answered.

"Audrey? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Before I thought of what I was doing, I pulled him out of his room and kissed him.

Mal's POV

"Okay, so we just need the finishing touches on this cure and we're done!" Evie cheered.

"Yeah, okay. So do you have the final ingredient?"

"Yep. This might hurt but-" She took a small knife, cut herself, and put the blood in the mixture.

"It'll heal eventually. Don't worry" She smiled.

"Okay, anyways, let's get mixing" I said.

After what seemed like only 15 minutes, we were finally done and on our way to see Jay.

Carlos' POV

I couldn't believe it. Audrey kissed me! Why would she do such a thing? What's her plan?

I pulled back immediately after she kissed me.

"What's wrong, Carlos?!" She spat out.

"I'm sorry but you're what's wrong. What do you want?" She looked hurt.

Her eyes filled with tears and she started wailing. She fell to the ground and cried loudly.

"Audrey, why are you crying?" I sighed.

"Because you don't love me and Evie is- Wait, never mind. You won't care."

"What about Evie?" I was getting red in the face and I pulled Audrey up.

"Oh, nothing. I never said anything," She dusted her dress and wiped away her tears. "Bye bye"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Audrey. What about Evie?" I said firmly.

"Nothing, I told you. Bye!" She cheered and turned.

I sighed. Good grief, I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm gonna regret this.

I grabbed her hand again and when she faced me, I took a deep breath and kissed her.

"CARLOS?!" I heard my purple and blue haired friends shriek behind us.