Chapter 10

NO POV

"CARLOS?!" Mal and Evie screamed from behind Carlos and Audrey.

Carlos whirled around and looked nervous. "No! It's not what it looks like I promise!"

"It looks like you were kissing Audrey" Evie said sadly before going into Jay's dorm.

"You messed up" Mal stated before following Evie.

Carlos' POV

"Audrey! See what you caused?" I sighed.

"Sorry... But I'll tell you what I was going to say about Evie" Audrey said.

"What is it?"

"Evie is a heartbreaker. She broke both Chad and Doug's hearts, and I have pictures" She took out her phone and scrolled up until she found it.

"Exhibit A: Chad. He asked her out when I broke up with him. She reluctantly said yes, and then Mal did a spell so that Evie would forget. That brings us to Exhibit B: Doug. He wrote her a letter telling her to meet her under the stairs. When she met him, he asked her out and she said yes, not knowing that Chad had already asked her out."

"Wait, I didn't know that Doug asked her out after Chad did. Are you lying?" I spoke up.

"Why would I be lying? There's pictures and a video" She showed me the video of Doug asking her out and her saying yes. I couldn't believe it...

"Oh my gosh. You were right, Audrey. Sorry for doubting you." I frowned.

"It's okay, Carlos. So now you know that she's a heartbreaker and a flirt."

"Yeah." I nodded sadly.

I wiped away a tear and Audrey must've noticed because she pulled me into a hug. She started walking me towards her dorm.

Jay's POV

When Evie and Mal walked in, I was so relieved. "I'm so glad you guys are back. I was starting to get worried"

"Don't worry, Jay. Help has arrived." Evie smiled and held the cure.

"Here you go." She gave me the cure and I slowly took it.

As soon as my lips touched the cup with the cure, I felt better. That was a good sign. I finished the cure in 5 seconds and felt better.

"I feel better."

Evie smiled and I could feel my face regaining color.

"Thanks Evie and Mal. I feel better. Can I talk to Evie alone please?" I said.

Mal nodded and left to go to her dorm.

"So... What's up?"