Chapter 3

Jay's POV
I was in my dorm getting ready for my date with Evie. I couldn't believe that she said yes!! Carlos came up to me and messed up my hair.

"Carlos! I have to look good!" I yelled.

"What- are you going on a date?" He laughed.

"Yes I am. With Evie"

"Ha. Good luck. Evie can't stay with one guy for more than a day"

"How would you know? You're not dating her!" I argued and started fixing my hair again.

"I know that, Jay, but I've seen the way she just moves on, good grief!"

I ignored him and smiled at my reflection. Perfect.

"Yo, I'm gonna leave now. See ya"

"Whatever. Don't come crying to me if she breaks your heart"

I rolled my eyes and left.

When Evie opened the door, I gasped. She was gorgeous. She was wearing a long plain dark blue dress with gold heels and jewelry. Her hair was put into a side braid with a gold clip.

"Wow, you look beautiful" I gaped.

"You look nice too" She said.

I was wearing a brown long sleeved shirt with a beige vest. The pants were beige as well and I had my dark brown shoes.

"Shall we?" I extended my hand and she took it.

"We shall" She giggled and we started walking.

Evie's POV
Jay came and we went to the Enchanted Lake. It was gorgeous. We sat down and started talking about life and relationships.

"Evie, I have to ask you something" Jay suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

To be continued...