Nevasits High School

Annaiese pov

Im so excited my brother Daxton and i are on our way to school I've never seen it before but i can't wait so many ppl have said that its an old castle beautiful and mysterious looking. I've noticed my brother off in a world of his own i know that there is something wrong but when i ask him he just shruggs it off. Oh well I'll just focus on my excitement with starting a new school.

Daxtons pov

After we left the house and started off towards the school i can tell that my sister is extremely excited. Though i want to be excited for her I can't stop thinking about what Isidora told me and the details about a young woman who turned fifteen the powers she has and what is coming too her although it shouldn't truly bother me it does she told me that the girl is her long lost sister and how worried she is about her the girl she told me about looks exactly like my sister Annaiese. I know we had adopted her when she was two but she doesn't remember it my family had planned to tell her on her fifteenth birthday that we had adopted her through the years we have gathered as much information as we can so we can give it to her incase she wants to look for her biological family we know that her mother had died in the crash and that her father might be dead as well but she has two sisters still out there.

Annaieses pov

After sitting in a comfortable silence for twenty min. We have finally came to the gate of the school in case your wondering what time it is, it's 7:30 we have 5 minutes til we are late for our first class I'm so excited.

We had our schedules mailed to is so were good on that part now its just finding the first-class heres my schedule if your wondering what it is

°Math calculus 1 (224)
°sowelei history (152)
°Choir (b3)
LUNCH
°Gym (field2)
°Sowelei literature (112)
°Art (117)

It was a bit confusing to get to class bit thankfully the teacher let me slide though i have a warning not to be late or its detention.
My classes went by smoothly and fast i have met a few new ppl two girls and a boy one of those girls is my brothers girlfriend Isidora Le Croux she is very beautiful and kind she has long black wavy hair and her face is beautifully sculpted you can tell she is of native sowelei descent although she is very kind she acted a little weird when she first saw me almost as if she saw a ghost a long lost relative her eyes had held so much happiness and yet sadness with a mixture fear and stress. The other girl i met whose name is Anilec Le Vroughe she is also a descendant of native sowelei. She is kind and caring i can tell we will be great friends. The boy i have whose name is Eliphas Duroughe he is mysterious and darkly handsome his eyes are strange mix of black and gold he is quit and smiles softly. Your probably wondering what time it is well its lunch and right now i am esting a delicious charbroiled burger with two thick patties bacon and cheese don't forget the lettuce tomatoes and onions yummy i also have super curly fries and a delicious large coke.
After an eventful day i have gone home and am now relaxing and doing homework my parents are still both at work and my brother is spending time with Isidora it's now 4 in the afternoon i am almost finished with my homework and soon my mother is coming home to cook dinner which means my dad is coming home soon too yes!!! Im a daddys girl dont judge.