The Witches Moon

Today is my 15th birthday October 30, 2018

Today is my 15th birthday October 30, 2018. Today is the day i gain my powers from what my sister says it will happen when the moon is at its highest point that will be at midnight. Until then i am going to enjoy my party my sister said that when we go for the ceremony i must wear white but i had planned to wear black for my party. My mother went all out with two of my favorite colors black and blue here's what the venue looks like its at the top.
After i had put my black dress on and my black heels i did my makeup im done getting ready for the party. I started feeling a little weird like my body was gaining energy not the kind of energy you get when your hyped up or the king you get with an adrenaline rush it just felt weird oh well i exited my room and got to the top of my stairs of course my brother Daxton was waiting for me he had his phone out assuming he is texting Isidora i waited til he finished once he saw me he pressed a button and put his phone away he had a nice black tuxedo with silk cuffs and what looks to be diamonds as buttons for his wrists he had his hair gelled back and was freshly shaven you look absolutely dashing Daxton as do you my sister are you ready yes i am as soon as those words left my mouth he hooked his are with mine the palms of my hands touching the back of his and my name was called of course like i said my mother goes all out. As we descended the stairs all eyes were on me and my brother whispers were heard through out the hall like wow she is stunning or i would love to tap that i put my head down with a deep blush i shake my head and say wow just what i need lol knowing my brother heard them as well he tightened his on me and whispered in my ear do not leave my sight.

Daxtons pov

Hearing some of the whispers being said i had tightened my hold on my sister and whispered in her ear do not leave my sight she nodded her head yes and whispered okay we had finally reached the last step i must say my mother truly went all out she loves designing parties its one of her favorite things to do. I took my sister to the middle of the dance floor and the music started playing i danced with her until my father came in and took over as soon as he held her hand the song changed into an oldie but good No More Daddy's Little Girl. Hey daddy how are you this evening I'm alright sweet heart you are geowing so fast aww daddy no need to cry im sorry baby girl its just so hard seeing you lije this all grown up i got used to the little girl who always asked me for help and advice I'm so proud of you, you have grown into such a beautiful young woman. Thanks daddy and also i will always be that little girl i love you i love you too sweetheart.

Annaieses pov
Seeing my father crumble like that truly struck my heart i will always be his little girl always the son had ended and it was time to cut the cake again i was amazed about how it looked my mother is so creative here's a pic.

After we sliced the cake i called it a night it is now 10 pm two hours till the witches moon i decided to get ready for the ceremony after saying goodnight to my guests i ascended the stairs going to my room i get another hit of the energy this ti...

After we sliced the cake i called it a night it is now 10 pm two hours till the witches moon i decided to get ready for the ceremony after saying goodnight to my guests i ascended the stairs going to my room i get another hit of the energy this time it was more powerful it made kneel over and i got a bit dizzy after a couple of minutes the wave dissipated and i was able to go to my room i took off my dress and heels
I wore to the party only to get into my other dress it was more difficult getting into this one it was a corset dress i reached for my phone and texted my mother to come help me with it here is a pic of the dress.

After we sliced the cake i called it a night it is now 10 pm two hours till the witches moon i decided to get ready for the ceremony after saying goodnight to my guests i ascended the stairs going to my room i get another hit of the energy this ti...

Instead of wearing heels or flats i am not to wear shoes also my hair is to flow freely once my mother had helped me lace the back of my dress i was ready.

It is now 11:45 fifteen minutes til the moon hits it's highest we had just arrived to the clearing in the woods looking around i see so many woman wearing gray gowns with white in it. Isidora yes annaiese why are the others wearing gray dresses with white in them my dear sister only you are to wear white this is your ceremony oh okay i understand now. Five minutes lady let us perform the circle many woman had gotten in a line and started dancing and singing they were all holding white candles they started circling me and continued singing once they stopped i was surounded by the woman they each stood arms length away they each bent over and put the candles in the ground here they started chanting again. Once more i feel the energy it is by far the strongest causing me to kneel over but this time not only did dizziness over come me everything became silent except for the chanting

Great goddess here our prayer come to us in spirit form come see this child in person hear her soul plead with thee give her the powers she needs to fulfill her sisterhood in this Covent come forward great goddess look into her soul here her heart accept her as another of the Le Croux covent grant her, her birth right hear our song great goddess. I hear you my daughters i have seen her soul i have heard her heart beat she is the one come to me my child come to me my daughter Annaiese hear me out listen to my heart beat hear soul speak to thee only you can save our world the powers i give to you are of dreams, of earth and air, mind and body hear me my daughter you are a powerful witch a descendant of my own blood my child you are the next great godess. I hear you my lady i accept your request to enter my soul i am you and you are me.

Isidoras pov i saw it with my own eyes my sister accepted the powers of the goddess for she is now the goddess just as the goddess is her after the ceremony ended she lye on the ground unconscious. Isidora im here sister help me up please of course i feel her she is me just as i am her the war is in 6 months we must prepare call our allies even the packs that were destroyed by blood river call to them they are with us...