Long Lost Sister

Isidora Black

My name is Isidora black I am a witch.

When i was 4 years old my family had gone into a major car crash on our way to a safe house my mother Lavina La Croux had died where as my father Lokann Le Croux is in a coma. I know that i should of pulled the plug so long ago but i have such strong feelings that he'll wake up, maybe its just hope but. Its all i have left. In the accident i didn't just loose my mom but also my younger sister annaiese who was two at the time i dont know how but i have recently had dreams of my sister, visions you can say in my Covent i am known as the dreamer meaning my power is dreams i can control pples dreams i can even kill using dreams but it is mostly used to tell pple about there dreams and what they mean though when it comes to mine and my dreams they come true. The dream i have had is about my sister and what is coming. I know that she is fourteen i also know that her fifteenth birthday is coming soon and what i have seen is something that no young girl should go through. With the dream on my mind and the stress that i feel i only have one person who i can speak to without being judged that is my boyfriend Daxton Snow.