The Truth Pt.2

Daxtons pov.

After Isidora told me that all my questions will be answered we headed to her study after entering the front door this castle amazed me more the foyer was absolutely beautiful with a shiny black marble floor and the adjoined stairs and crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling i was absolutely struck by its beauty.
Hey Daxton you done starring at the beauty we have things we must speak about. Sorry i was just amazed by the beauty. It's okay but you can look at the details later ( that is if you don't run off screaming like a girl)
After Isidora told me we needed to talk she said something under her breath i couldn't really tell what she said but i noticed her shoulders sag and a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Daxtons pov

We ascended the stairs and went down a few halls again i was struck by its beauty the walls were covered in portraits of a family they were all absolutely breathtaking and tje floor though it was the same marble as the foyer a red carpet was what we were walking on. We came to the end of the hall there stood to absolutely beautiful cherry wood doors with beautiful engravings on it the engravings looked to be a battle between different supernatural beings from here it seemed to be moving it had wolves and angel and what looks to be witches fairies and vampires who ever did the work made sure to put a lot of detail in it i wonder how it moves. When i got to the door i noticed isidora in some type of trance i asked if she was going to open it but instead of answering she was chanting shoot i knew it she is a witch.

Isidoras pov

I had came to the front of my study while daxton was watching the battle between the supernaturals engraved on my door i took this oppurtunity to chant the spell that binds the doors closed here it is if you want to know
(Poder en min i comandar a tua pirta para abrir)
With a click and a glow the door opened we stepped in and when i turned to see Daxton all his color from his face was drained it was then that i knew he knew what i was now here's the hard part explaining everything to him.

Daxtons pov

I knew it oh gosh i knew it what does she need to tell me whats next my sister is her long lost sister. Oh know she is shoot that means on her fifteenth birthday her powers will come. Daxton, Daxton hello are you there look i know your probably scared shootless out of your pants but hear me out please.
That dream i told you about its about annaiese your adopted sister she is my long lost sister that means what i told you is about her she's the one to stop the chaos from happening to stop the war between supernatural the engraving you watched intensely on my door is going to happen again we lost the first war we were put into hiding all fairies all witches and all angels we have been hiding for two centuries the day that my family had gotten into the crash was the day the vampires and wolves found us we were forced to mover for our ppls well being listen to me please my sister your adopted sister is the one to stop the war.

Daxtons pov

as soon as she told me the truth i wanted to run to go home to make sure my sister is okay her birthday is in two days that means she is going to go through a terrible change. Isidora must've seen the look on my face she asked me to hear her out. What the heck Isidora she is only a little girl still she cant possibly be the one, she is shy and she cant hurt a fly there is no way that Annaiese is the one. She wouldn't be able to handle it Daxton you have to listen to me she is the one you will see but we have to train her, her powers will be to strong she must learn to control them Daxton baby you have the opportunity to run to leave this behind but if you do Annaiese will be in more danger they will find her she is only safe here where she can learn to control it all. I want you to meet someone.