Maribella Le Croux

It has been 4 years since the last time i came i am 23 now. The day I turned 18 is the day i left I jad nowhere to go so i left and joined bloodriver pack there they accepted me i had helped take down many other packs. Packs tjat were innocent and did not believe in harm even though they hated harm they still trained so it was quite difficult taking them down but my powers it made it so much easier. In case your wondering what my powers are i have 5 the power to turn a good person into a bad, the power of fire, the power to control the weather, the power to turn invisible and last but not least the power to read minds and turn a persons thought of harming someone else to them. Many ppl were afraid of me when i was younger so i wasn't bullied nor rejected i could've used my powers for good but instead i turned and used them for awful things i do feel terrible about what happened but i did what i did nothing and no one can change that. Getting closer to my home i felt my palms sweating a sign of nervousness i just hope they'll let me stay. Once i arrived I saw three cars and a motorcycle a Harley to be precise such a beautiful piece of work i parked my car and went to the door there i stood and knocked waiting for a maid to come of course it had to mariella she hates me as soon as she saw me she started using profanities and causing a seen I'm the guests would have heard the commotion by now but the one who came i was shocked to see that it was Annaiese. As soon as she saw me she stopped and was surprised i only hope Isidora hadn't told her about me i wanted to tell her myself part of the reason i showed up today and not later. Maribella is that you yes it is little sister my you have grown so much ( i couldn't hold it in anymore i started crying here she is my sister the one i thought died she is standing in front of me) oh my gosh Mari i have missed you so much you used to always spoil me you were my best friend i ran towards her my eldest sister as soon as we touched each other i knew something was wrong but still i held her i had missed her so much. Would you explain to me the reason you have a dark aura and the fact it felt as you stung me. Oh Annaiese i have made such terrible mistake please hear me out before you turn your back on me no noo why Mari why would you do such horrid things i can not believe this you have turned into a monster pleas Annaiese here me out. Why, why would you turn to the forbidden. Sister i know that it is a shock to you bit i turned to them cause i thought yiu were dead i am so sorry could ever find it in your heart to forgive me i do not know sister i have to think about it. I still love you but the forbidden.

Unknowns pov

Hmmm asking for forgiveness are we and so soon to the war 6 months might i say hmmm my dear, dear maribella i will not let you go so easily there will be consequences i shall see you soon my love mwahahaha.

Zolter yes sir fetch me my gold chalice you know what i need. Yes sir right away sir hurrry.