Family Reunion Pt. 3

Annaieses pov

When i woke i noticed i was in a room i did not recognize as soon as the realization hit i started freaking out Anna Anna calm down Daxton is that you yes it is just calm down okay where am i as soon as those three words left my mouth everything came back to me full blown as if someone threw a grenade of memories at me. Once again tears fall from my eyes i remember Daxton the crash my mother i remember it all. Do you want to talk about it anna i took a deep breath and told him this is where it starts
It was my second birthday Daxton my mother and father had gathered us in the car me being so you young and naive i didn't notice the panic look on their faces how could i was so excited for my birthday. We had left in a rush i heard my mom say something about jere about Sowelei and how there was one of our safe houses we started driving and got to the mountain path that leads to here my mom said that we would be at our new home in two hours i had asked my mom why we were going to a new house when all my friends were at the other home she told me sweety it is your birthday gift a new home means a new beginning. While she spoke to me we didnt notice a man in dark clothing he wore a black cloak with a hood that hid his face when i noticed him it was too late a blast of red light came from his hands i remember the car flipping in to the mountain i remember all the blood my mothers face hit with a larege peice of glass and my fathers head hitting the mountain side he went limp my sister isidora was asleep when it happened and my sister maribella was thrown into the woods as i was stil in my seat and the seat belt held me safely i didn't go untouched though my arms and my right leg were broken i blacked out from the pain the next thing i remember was being put into a car with a new family. I didn't know what had happened to my real family i guess my mind blocked the memory of the crash. I can see why that is something that should've never happened to a little girl at that age.

Daxtons pov

Annaiese told me the memory all of the blood she shouldn't have seen i can see why her conscience blocked that memory she was so young. Ana mom and dad are in the dining hall we are having dinner here you can explain to them everything come now clean your face and come downstairs I'll be waiting for you in the hall okay I'll be out in a couple of minutes.
After Daxton left the room i cleaned up when i walked out he was waiting for me by the door like he said he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him i was immediatly calmed down and a bit relaxed we didn't say anything on the walk to the dining hall once we entered i was immediately engulfed in a hug by both of my parents and my siblings including Isidora. As soon as we sat down a loud knock came from the front door immediately a maid went to open it up when she did we heard a commotion my curiosity came to the best of me i went to the door and there stood Maribella...

Sorry cliff hanger this is my first book i hope you all enjoy i know i haven't commented before now but here i am anyways enjoy the story.