The Truth Pt.1

Daxtons pov

When we arrived to the place i was amazed that it is a castle it was very similar to Nevasits High School but what amazed me the most was the fact that the gate said Le Croux Covent (isn't a Covent for like witches or something)
Shoot, shoot what is she going to do to me. Isidora are you a witch? What are you going to do to me?

Isidoras pov

Daxton got scared when he saw the gate i was able to note the small sweat beads beside his brows he may have been trying to hide it bit it was very clear ( i wonder how he'll react to the truth about everything especially since he's already freaking out just for three simple words well technically two if you think about it my last name and Covent. I can yell he's wanting to ask me something but he just stares out the window

Daxtons pov

Although im terrified about what is to come i cant deny that this place isn't beautiful long gravel drive way and a forest on either side of road its very peaceful. I was goint to ask her if she was a witch bit i decided against it whatever she needs to speak about is obviously important i just hope I'm not being used as an experiment.
We've finally ended the long driveway i noticed we're driving in a half circle towards the front door Isidora parked and out came five maids a butler and a couple more ppl. Good afternoon my lady your beverages have been prepared we hope you enjoy your evening.
(What the heck is going on now its not just a castle but also my lady.) my mind is so blown right now.

Isidoras pov

I can tell Daxton is overwhelmed and we've just arrived maybe i should wait another day it might be too much (shoot nononono i have to tell him it concerns Annaiese. Hey Isidora i have a couple things on my mind first of all why did the gate say Le Croux Covent? Second why did the people call you my lady?
Daxton i know you are curious but i promise soon you will know everything and it'll be a bit more clear now come on i want to speak to you privately we'll go to my study all your questions will be answered there.