Le Croux Covent

Isidoras pov

During the lunch break today at school i saw her i saw my little sister after 12 years almost 13 i finally saw her who knew i would see her at school my mind is blown right now i found out that Daxton is her brother well adopted brother but still who knew i mean well i guess i knew he always spoke about his sister who they had adopted how she is so funny and great about how she is so determined to be a success in life and if i knew that she was my sister earlier on i know i would be so proud of her and i am don't get me wrong its just i know what she will be going through now its just getting through the first part of the challenge speaking to her brother and the rest of the family.

Daxtons pov

Isidora seemed so nervous and anxious about bringing me to her home and to see her father knowing he has been in a coma for 12 almost 13 years I'm a bit nervous as to why she has brought me I've never been to her home we have been in a car for about an hour now passing by trees and going down a mountain road I'm a little scared especially since this is the same road Annaiese was rescued from When she was two.

Isidoras pov

We've been on the road for about an hour now i can tells he's nervous with a hint of fear in his eyes. I'm trying to think of ways to tell him that annaiese is my little sister. As were approaching the gate i notice daxtons eyes are getting huge he probably thought i was taking him to a cottage or something but in reality im bringing him to my Covent. Yes you heard me right my Covent this is the Le Croux Covent i am a princess just like my sister Annaiese i hope he doesn't freak out when i tell him the truth about everything.