what i want

i want to buy an apartment that overlooks a city somewhere close to a coffee shop, so i can wake up every morning and watch people rush to get the caffeine that they're enslaved to. I want to watch them live their lives and wonder what they're doing and whether they love someone and whether they're going to the coffee shop alone or to meet someone and whether they're just getting coffee for themselves. i want to have a potted plant and i want it to grow so large that i have to keep buying new pots for it. i want to give my dog a house that she isn't caged into and i want her to be able to sleep on the sofa whenever she wants. i want to be able to play my music out loud in my own house without anyone telling me to turn it off. i want to wake up next to someone i love, in a bed that's almost too small because that way i'd have to be close to them. i want to hear them breathing and i want them to wake up and run their fingers through my hair and ask me if i've read my horoscope yet. i want to dance with them when there's no music playing because neither of us can dance but we like being so close. i want to take pictures of everyone and everything and use them as wallpaper. i want to own more knee high socks so i can slide on tile floors. i want to walk down the streets with no destination and meet people on accident. i want to laugh like i've never felt sadness. i want to go to concerts and watch sunsets and paint. i want my own little art studio, right in my house. i suck at painting but i want to paint until there's paint everywhere. maybe it's stupid, maybe it's unrealistic, but it's all i really want.