(SMUT)Anytime- H2OTerrorSnuckel

Anytime- H2ODelirious x Terroriser x Moo Snuckel SMUT

\(*-*)/

Brian was sexually attracted to Delirious, and he hadn't even seen the guy. Brock only knew this from silent observation of his boyfriend. During Skype calls, Brian would always blush and adjust himself in his seat when Delirious said something flirtatious or subjective. You'd think Brock would be jealous, but he knew Jon had his charming ways. Hell, Brock was pretty attracted to him, too.

"Sleep well. I love you." Brock muttered, kissing Brian's sweaty forehead after their passionate love-making. Brian mumbled it back, but it was incomprehensible from his still uneven breaths. Early that morning, Brian woke up to any empty bed, but the smell of fresh pancakes filled his nose. He giddly pulled on some boxers and sweats before rushing to the kitchen. "Hey baby. Happy birthday." Brock grinned, pecking Brian's cheek before turning back to the stove. Brock made Brian a plate, which he ate from happily. Brock proceeded to grab his car keys and kiss Brian's head. Brian frowned.

"Where ya going?" He asked, somewhat sadly. He thought his boyfriend would spend the whole day with him.

"I'm just going to pick up the present I got for you. You'll love it. I'll be back soon. Love you." Brock smirked, whereas Brian waited confused and excited.

In the parking garage at the airport, Brock was greeted by a man about the same height as him. Soft brown hair, deep eyes. Blue hoodie and black jeans. He smirked at Brock and pulled him into a rough kiss. "What? No hello?" Brock chuckled breathlessly. The other man laughed the laugh that made both Brock and Brian swoon.

"Hey Moo." He grinned, pulling Brock into another kiss.

"Thanks for agreeing to this." Moo said when they pulled apart and put Jon's things in the car.

"I'd be stupid to pass up a threesome with my two hot friends. Besides, I've had a thing for both of you for a long time. I plan on getting the most I can out of this trip." Delirious laughed, placing his hand high up on Brock's thigh, who struggled to focus on exiting the parking garage safely.

When they reached Brock and Brian's home, Jon gave Moo another quick kiss before getting out. Moo got out as well, leading Delirious inside. They heard the shower running upstairs and both smirked. They made it to the bedroom, stripping their clothes while kissing roughly. Finally separating, they snuck into the bathroom. Brock ushered for Jon to get the the shower first while Brian's back was to them, completely oblivious. Brian felt arms snake around his waist and soft kisses on his neck. He closed his eyes, figuring it was Brock. Suddenly he felt another pair of lips on his own, the other pair still working his neck. His eyes shot open, Brock in front of him with a mischevious smile. Slowly, Brian turned his head, seeing a hot man smiling at him, piercing blue eyes staring him down.

"Hey Terroriser, Moo told me about your little crush and asked me to come have some fun with you guys for your birthday." Delirious whispered. Brian's eyes widened even further.

"Delirious?" He questioned. Jon nodded. Turning his head, Jon pulled Brock closer, attaching their lips right in front of Brian. The sight made Brian's lower region throb. Jon pulled away from Brock only to kiss Brian instead.

"You're gonna be a good birthday boy, yeah?" He whispered huskily in Brian's ear, his hand finding the Irishman's throbbing member, squeezing gently. Brian looked to Brock, who raised his eyebrow, running his hands across Brian's wet skin. Both of these men giving him such attention sent him to cloud nine.

"Y-yes." He hummed out in a highpitch tone as Jon stroked him and Brock teased his slit with his thumb.

"Let's take birthday boy to the bedroom." Brock suggested to Delirious with lustful eyes. Brian was practically melting between the two naked men who hadn't stopped their attention on Brian's now erect cock. Jon lifted him easily, carrying him to the bed dripping wet as Brock followed.

"Bend over." Jon said as he set him down. Nervously, Jon bent over the edge of the bed. He heard soft groans emit from Delirious. Curiously, he looked back. He loved the sight before him. Brock on his knees in front of Jon, Jon's member enveloped in his mouth. Jon was thrusting slightly into Brock's mouth as Brock stared up at him innocently, deepthroating without a single gag. Brian stroked himself quietly as he watched Delirious fuck his boyfriend's mouth. When he came, Brock used his tongue to coat Jon's member with it as lube. Brian turned away, not wanting to get caught watching them. His hand on his member was abruptly stopped, and he looked down to see Brock on the floor beneath him.

"Ready, Brian?" Jon whispered from behind him, soft kisses trailing his spine. Below him, Brock was softly licking his tip over and over. Behind him, Jon had worked three fingers in him and started to stretch. He moaned and gripped the sheets he leaned on, his precum being licked up by his boyfriend. When Jon felt like Brian was ready, he thrust himself in completely. Jon moaned loudly, Brian letting out a highpitch cry. Brock reached up to wipe his tears as Jon slowly rocked inside him, going out further each thrust. His pain dissipated as Brock took him whole, swirling his tongue in the ways he knew Brian loved. He applied pressure to Brian's slit with his tongue, sucking him hard.

"You're so tight. Mmm, fuck, I see why Brock loves this so much." Jon groaned, digging his nails into Brian's hips as he pounded into him. Brian blushed, letting out a string of curses. His boyfriend's warm mouth around him. His hot friend ramming deep inside him. He couldn't take anymore.

"Oh fuck!!" He released down Brock's throat. Brock swallowed and stood, Brian's mouth immediately engulfing his hard member. Brock and Jon leaned forward and kissed roughly as Brian was bent over between them. When Brock had finally released in Brian's mouth, Jon reached his climax, filling Brian up. Both men shouting and cursing as they orgasmed. Weakly, Brian collapsed on the bed. The other men chuckled and worked together to move him underneath the blankets. They got in bed on either side of him, sharing one last kiss before tangling themselves up with an already sleeping Brian. Brock yelled Brian to his chest while Jon hugged Brian from behind.

"He definitely loved it." Brock whispered with a smile as he looked lovingly down upon his passed out boyfriend. His fingers softly raked through his short blonde hair.

"I definitely did." Jon laughed quietly. Brock rolled his eyes with a smile, leaning over Brian to kiss him softly.

"I think its safe to say you're welcome to join any time."