"So be very kind..."

I was sitting on a plane reliving all the sweet memories I created with Rob in New York.

“I love you. So much.”

“I know. I don’t want to leave you.”

“Neither do I but you have record labels wanting a word with you and I have a movie to wrap up here. I promise I will come home to you soon.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I will be home soon. Its just a couple more weeks.”

“I will be waiting for you.”

“You’re my home, I love you. See you soon.”

It was hard to tear myself away from him but I did have to go home and he had a film to finish.

I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot the whole flight back.

I felt different, as if there wasn’t a giant piece of me missing anymore, like I could almost be myself again.

Dan was at the airport to greet me and take me home.

“So how is our English dreamboat.”

“He is fantastic, how is Cordy and the baby?”

“They are fine, but her weird pregnancy cravings are freaking me out.”

“ha ha like?”

“One night she had me get up go find her pistachio ice cream and mix them with sardines.”

“oh dear heavens seriously? Who knew growing a human could give such far out cravings.”

“I wasn’t prepared for that to be honest. Did that trip do you good?”

“It did me great actually. It was hard for me to leave but we both have work to do and he is almost done filming which I am happy about.”

“That’s great news! So I know you just got back but we have a dinner meeting with a label tonight so I will come and get you around 6pm ok?”

“Dan really?”

“Yes really.”

“And here I am thinking I could sleep to not feel the jet lag at all gosh.”

**

Weeks pasted and life seemed to be heading a positive direction for once.

Cordy was growing, the band was finalizing on which label we should sign with and we had were torn between two, and Rob is due to be home in a couple days.

I was heading for my morning shift at the book store when suddenly the constant ghost from my passed wouldn’t leave me alone,  

and that’s when it all changed….