Chapter 3 The First Spark

A/N I decided I would upload this chapter early and tell me in the comments if you want chapter 4 to come out today too. ;)

  ~Laurance's POV~

One of the Okasis guards grabbed the girl, I stabbed them through the chest and dragged the girl off. Garoth just stared at her. "Garoth I need you to carry her to the village!" I yell at him. "O-okay." He said, picking her up bridal style.

~Garoth's POV~

"O-okay." I said, as I picked her up. I started running back to the village with her in my arms when I was almost there I heard a scream coming from the battle. "APHMAU!" I heard Dante and Laurance scream. I stopped and looked back. 'Should I go back and have Kyle take care of her.' I thought looking down... only to see her eyes open. She suddenly rolled out of my arms and started running towards the battle, grabbing my hand in the process. "We HAVE TO go back and help! NOW!" She said, dragging me back to the battle.

~Angel's POV~

"We HAVE TO go back and help! NOW!" I yelled to the man who was carrying me. We were almost there when an Okasis guard stepped in front of us. I let go of the man's hand, but I didn't slacken my pace. I quickly slid underneath the guard's legs as the man who carried me got in combat with the Okasis guard. I saw a woman on the ground and quickly slid by her... then something I thought could never happen to me... just... happend. I made a force field around us preventing the guard from killing the woman. The force field expanded in all directions and killed all of the Okasis guards close to Phenix Drop. I didn't feel well. "W-who are you?" asked one of the men. "A-a-angel H-heart..." I barely whispered. Then blacked out.

That should make up for the last chapter... This one is longer I know... I am better at longer chapters because I can add more deta-....... I'm going to stop talking now... Hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3

      ~Stay safe Agents!~                                                                                                                                                                                  ~Agent A.J.~