Chapter 13 Darkness in the Flame

~Angel's POV~

'I just want to leave my past and everyone I just meet and knew! I just wanted to go to the Irene Dimension for the rest of my life! Why will NOONE ACCEPT THAT FACT!?" I thought, tears in my eyes as I got to a clearing. I sat down and started to sing softly.

*Start song*

Oh Misty eye of the mountain below

keep careful watch of my brother's soul

And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke

Keep watching over Durin's sons

If this to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high in the night

Calling out father, Oh,

Stand by and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on, the mountain side

If we should die tonight, We should all die together

Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out father, oh,

prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on, the mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire, Inside the mountain

I see fire

Burning the trees

I see fire, hollowing souls

I see fire, Blood in the breeze

and I hope that you remember me

Oh, should my people fall in,

surely I'll do the same

Confined in mountain halls

We got too close to the flame

Calling out father, oh,

Hold fast and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on, the mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire, Inside the mountain

I see fire

Burning the trees

I see fire, hollowing souls

I see fire, Blood in the breeze

and I hope that you remember me

And if the night is burning

I will cover my eyes

Oh, For if the dark returns

Then my brother will die

And as the sky is falling down

It crashed into this lonely town

And with that shadow upon the ground

I hear my people screaming out

Now I see fire

Now I see fire *Inside the mountains

I see fire *Fire

Burning the trees

I see fire, Hollowing souls

I see fire Blood in the breeze

I see fire ,fire (repeat 3x)

I see fire burn auburn on, the mountain side

*End of song*

I started crying. "Are you okay?" a male voice asked me. I turned around and saw Laurance standing behind me. "Hey..." I told him. "Are you okay you've been acting down since Aphmau and I got here." "Ya... sure..." I said. "Are you sure you are doing okay?" "Yes, I am doing PERFECTLY fine!" I yelled at him, I immediately regretted it... "Angry? I sense a strange shadow knight aura around you when you're mad... You were born a shadow knight weren't you?" He asked, sitting down next to me. I never really had an interest in boys... except if they were my family... I could tell Laurance liked me... alot... I only liked him as a friend, and he knew that, so he tried to be less... "flirty"... around me... he failed sometimes though.

"So... Angel... I heard you singing..." He started 'Oh no... How long was he behind me!? He can sometimes be a stocker... same with Garroth and Dante.' I thought. "... and I just want you to know... that... You have an amazing voice." He said, he smiled and looked at me. I felt my cheeks going warm and started looking around with my eyes for a second. I never blushed when I did it was when I was bullied, or when someone embarrassed me on purpose, NEVER because I had feelings for someone else... It felt... weird... 'I hope he didn't see the blush' I thought as I looked away... I was TERRIBLY wrong... "Hey! What was with the blush?! Is it cause you... like me?" he asked, moving closer. He made a terrible mistake... "OW! Hey! What was that for?" "One, flirting with me. Two, moved into my personal bubble. And three, you made me blush." I said, shaking out my right hand. "Okay! I get the first two! But why the third!?" He asked, yelling. "It's just a... new experience that I don't know how to react to... To be honest... the only times I blushed was when people would make fun of me or embarrass me on purpose..." I said, looking down. "Oh... I didn't know that..." "It's okay ,Laurance, you didn't know... actually I used to do it to Zane AND Garroth when they flirted with me..." I said, laughing a little. "Hm... so it isn't a new experience..." He said, smirking. My head shot in his direction, startled. 'Did I JUST say that out loud? ANGEL, YOU IDIOT!' I smacked my head, looking a little crazy. Laurance just laughed. I felt my cheeks going red... and... same with my eyes? I fought my bonds... "Angel... I'll leave you alone if you need time to cool off..." he said, standing up. "Ya... sure..." I said, watching him walk off. NOW is my chance! I started running again...

Well... I am not sure what I just wrote... Let's just say this is around 870 words and leave it at that... K? GOOD!

~ANYWAYS! Stay safe Agents!~

~Agent A.J.~