A/N OH.MY.IRENE. 1K?!

Okay. Here's the story (>w<)

I am sitting in Music and I get on my Chromebook and get on Wattpad. I saw an update on a story that is in my library. and found she hit 5k. I then thought (out loud of course) "How many reads does my story have?" Cause last time I checked it was at 980 something. And I got on my works and I was speechless! I literally put a hand to my mouth and started crying! I was so surprised! I am never really accepted at my school, I have a friend circle of five people, about the same weirdness level as me. I want to thank all of you! I don't care if you never commented or voted or even put it list! I like how you are telling or even just to read it cause you enjoy! You guys are the ONLY reason I am writing this story... or WRITING IN GENERAL! You agents are super amazing and I have no sense of paragraphs if you are wondering why there are absolutely no paragraphs in my story and only random sentences put together. Got to go... I can't find my BFF daisyboo88 and I want to know where she went. Nevermind she's back now. She's giving out food from the FCS class. You probably know what grade I am. Ps If you are reading a story and there is an Author note with the tagged and you see my name (ChloeCornwell5) on the list of people they tag. PLZ TELL ME! THANKS FOR 1K AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND A GREAT NIGHT!

~AGENT A.J.~

I LOVE Y'ALL! (I'm still not big on romance...)