Chapter 11 The Fire's Destruction

~Angel's POV~

The village was in ruins... I started looking around the place... I soon saw the sign that said, 'Welcome to Meteli.' "So this is Meteli? It looks abandoned..." "It is except for...ME!" A man with a red bandana came into view. "Umm... If you don't mind me asking... who are you?" I asked. "How have you never heard of me!?" The man yelled at me. "I've just never heard your name heard arou-" I started, but he interrupted me, "The terrible Chicken house builder's village with stupid Laurance?"

"Terrible chicken house builder? Who's that? Wait... are you talking about Aphmau?" I asked. "Who's A-ph-meow-moo?" "Oh. my. Irene. No... plus her "son" is the lord of Phenix Drop now." I inform him. "Terrible chicken house builder has a son? Is he also a terrible chicken house builder?" He asked ".........WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" I yelled at him. I almost turned into a shadow knight, but I held my own... When I turned into a shadow knight I swear I am controlled by someone else. "Anyways, I need to count my chickens. One... two... three... chicken..." 'Um... what?' "...four... fi- wait... you didn't question my people's counting system like other stupid people do." "Um... I wanted to... but... I thought twice about it?" "Good idea! You should NEVER question the chicken shaman!" "Anyways... Do you know where the nearest village is?" "Yes, I do." Where!?" I asked smiling. "Here." "... You're not helping..." I answered, my smile fading. "Yes I am." "You know what... I'm leaving."

I started walking away from old Meteli. I just want to get as far away from Phoenix Drop and O'khasis even if it meant transcending dimensions to do so... WAIT! Transcend dimensions! I could go Lady Irene's Dimension and stay there for the rest of my life! I started running away from O'khasis, old Meteli, and Phoenix Drop. I took a left (I think it's a left) and I ended up at another village. 'Shoot' I thought. "Hello and welcome to New Meteli!" A girl in armor and red, orange, and yellow hair came up to me, she had a husky with her. "Hi. My name is Angel and I am just passing through." I tell her. "A-angel H-heart? Correct?" She asked me. "Y-yes..." I said. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU ARE IN WITH O'KHASIS RIGHT NOW FOR THREATENING ZANE?!" She yelled at me. "Who's in trouble with O'khasis?" someone said. I turned around and saw... her... 'GREAT! THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER' I thought angrily.

Well... That was an interesting chapter... well... I don't have much to say... so... ya...

~ANYWAYS! Stay safe Agents!~

~Agent A.J~