Chapter 3

Matt P.O.V.

Matt knew something was wrong the moment he entered the room. Even when he couldn't see, he was very good at hearing. He heard Peter's heart beating nervously while Wade's heart was a bit excited.

"Where are you going?"

"Where else. We're leaving so get your things pack Matty" Wade chanted as he zip up his pack back. "I have everything ready"

Matt frown. "We're are we going?"

"Anyplace else but here" Wade answered before turning to Peter. "Are you ready Petey"

Peter slowly nodded.

"You still haven't answer my question Wade." Matt said a bit more louder.

"Shshsh your going to wake them up" Wade warned.

"Peter put your stuff back now" Matt ordered.

Peter was about to stand up but was stop by Wade. "No your not. Peter is going with me and if you don't want to come it your problem."

Matt was getting frustrated. Wade had talked about leaving the orphanage many times but he never acted on it until now.

"How do you think kids like us are going to survive out there Wade. We have no money. No place to go."

Wade just shrugged him off. "I stole some of Mother Ann's money. She has a lot so she won't miss it."

"Wade that money is for the orphanage!" Matt yelled.

"Yeah and we are orphans so we can use it!" Wade countered.

"Please no fighting" Peter intervened with tears already starting to show. "Please were family and family don't fight"

A pregnant silence filled the room as tension began to fade away bit by bit.

Wade was the first to break the silence. "Matt they plan to take Peter away from us. We promised that we will always stick together no matter what"

"But this isn't the way Wade and you know it"

Wade shrugged. "It's the only way I know how"

Matt sigh rubbing his forehead before finally giving up. "Alright then. Give me a few minutes to get ready"

The Next Morning

"Am so glad that you took the time to visit us Mr. Stark" Mother Ann said proudly as she lead Tony Stark and his girlfriend Pepper Potts to her office.

"Please just Tony. Mr. Stark was my father"

Mother Ann laughed. "Charming as your father it seems."

"I beg a dipper"

"Tony" Pepper warmed.

"What?"

Pepper sigh making herself comfortable in one of the chairs of the office.

"Ok so your interested in adopting Peter"