violence against women

God created two species of human: men and women since every man needs a woman to complete him as well as every woman needs a man to do so... But unfortunately, instead of giving every woman her rights, freedom, and well treatment, man has mistreated and captivated her ! Also he did so much horrible and awful stuff to this poor creature that are summed up in 3 humble words .. VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ! These three words are the abbreviation of every single violent, awful, and unbelievable way of treatment ! Violence against women includes women getting abused, raped, cheated on, and so much more terrible actions i can't even mention .. but the most important and main one is the form of violence that can result in physical, mental,or sexual health of women. Women try hardly everyday to live a normal life away from violence, but at the end, they fail ! A lot of unlucky females can't handle much violence , so they suicide to end up their cursed life ! Men use violence in order not to let any woman to be better than them. They never want women to beat them and control the best places and degrees in our society because they consider themselves like gods , and women must be their slaves ! Unfortunately .. half of our society has accepted the fact that men are always the best...

HERE'S TO EVERY SINGLE MAN :

"You retarded creature ! How dare do you mistreat your woman who must take a permanent residence in your mind, feelings, and heart !Do you know that you use these endless miserable ways against her just because you're afraid of getting beaten? I assure you that one day... women will take their rights back with their own bear hands and take revenge of every single violent torture you did ! So you better watch out you mentally disabled men ! Soon there will be :The rise of the planet of WOMEN ! We'll see ..

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ! -reem

---------------------------------------------------

Hey, reem here :) well i kinda hessitated in posting this story  cause i thought that no one would read it nor vote for it .. but then i got the guts to publish it so here it goes . also i hope u like this small article cause i thought that it'd be nice to write about a major disaster that our societies are facing .. Comment your oppinions :) xxx