Chapter 3: Hanging Out

Tobin's motorcycle ^^

---------------------------------------------

Damn.. Alex was really sexy yesterday. Actually she's sexy all the time. Wait what am I thinking?? I'm not into Alex like that. Oh who am I kidding I'm totally crushing on her.
I thought to myself as I was getting on my bike to drive to school. When I arrived and parked it, I saw Alex walking in my direction. Damn she's hot...

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\\\\\///FLASH!\\//\\\///|\\\///\\\

"Babe have you finished writing your part yet?" Alex asked as she came closer to Tobin.

"No, I'm gonna need a few more days." She said, eagerly writing on her computer.

"Ok." Alex simply said and turned on the TV in their apartment.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\\\\\///FLASH!\\//\\\///|\\\///\\\

Alex came closer.

"Sexy bike Tobin." She said flirtatiously.

"Sexy body Alex." I said and winked. She blushed and said,

"I bet you look so hot riding it." I just smirked and moved closer to her to whisper something in her ear.

"Not as hot as you moaning my name, begging me to make you feel good..." I whispered huskily in her ear nibbling a little on her earlobe and smirked going inside the school building. Alex just stayed there wide eyed with her mouth slightly open. I went to my locker to find Kelley and Christen waiting there for me.

"Pressy!" I yelled and she jumped on me as we hugged. Christen press is also a very good friend of mine. She went on a vacation that was supposed to end a few days after school started. I put Christen down.

"What, no hug for me?" Kelley asked with that adorable look.

I just gave her a tight hug. As I was hugging her, I noticed Alex glaring at us from a few feet behind Kelley. I pulled away from the hug and opened my locker. I noticed Kelley whispering something to Press and they both giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." They both said.

"I just told Press about your new girlfriend." Kelley said smiling.

"What? What girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"Come on Tobin! I saw you and Alex in the parking lot. What did you whisper about huh?" Kelley said, and she and Christen giggled.

"Non of your business squirrel. And she's not my girlfriend." I said and went to class, hearing both of them laughing behind me.

--------------------------------------------

My family is going to a hotel for the weekend. I don't even know why. But what I do know is that I get the whole house to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But sometimes they can be a bit of a handful. I started making myself dinner when my phone buzzed.

Sexy Lexy: Hey hottie ;)

Me: Mm sexy Lexy...

Sexy Lexy: Hey can I come over? I'm bored.

Me: Sure. Are you driving here?