Chapter 4: On The Dance Floor

I woke up in my bed. I saw Alex laying on my chest and our legs were tangled. I smiled to myself and just laid there for a few minutes, admiring Alex, thinking...I slowly untangled my legs from Alex's and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I was cooking, I felt hands sneak their way to my waist.

"Good morning." Alex said quietly, with a very sexy morning voice. Ughh.

"Good morning." I replied and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. You should've woken me up to go home." She said and held me. I felt safe in her arms. I don't know why.

"Don't be ridiculous. It's ok. It was actually very cozy and comfortable." I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah I know.." She said and giggled.

I finished making breakfast and we ate in comfortable silence. For some reason I couldn't take the smile off my face when I was with her, and it was the greatest feeling ever.

We then watched TV and Kelley called me.

"Hey Tobs. There's a party tonight and you're going." Kelley said.

"Uhh I don't know Kells.." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"It wasn't really a question. I'll text you the address."

"Fine. I'm bringing Alex."

"Fine with me. See ya."

She ended the call and texted me the address the party was in.

"Alex?" I said to Alex, who was currently watching TV in the living room.

"Yeah Tobs?" She asked.

"There's a party tonight and you're coming with me." I said not even asking.

"Uhh ok, but I don't have anything to wear."

"That's ok. You can go naked." I said smirking.

She playfully hit my arm and laughed.

"Fine, fine. You can borrow from me I guess." I said smiling.

"Thanks. So what time is the party?" She asked.

"About 2 hours."

"Oh so we have some time. Sit." She said patting the spot next to her on the couch.

We watched 'Definitely, Maybe' and there was the part where Ryan Reynolds kissed the girl's mother, and I don't know why but my eyes immediately went to Alex. She looked at me as well. We slowly started to lean in. We were mere inches apart and suddenly my phone buzzed. Alex looked down and leaned backwards.

I don't know who texted me but I'm so mad at them right now.

"I think I better go get ready for the party." She said and went to my room to get clothes.

She came out of the room with very short jean shorts that I barely wore, and a black tank top with the writing 'Stay Weird' on it. And she looked so good... Ugh. Sometimes I feel like she's doing this just to make me go crazy.