Chapter 24: I Forgot About Sex!

"Where are we going?" Alex panted as I took a turn.

"We are going to a hotel. Figured you only have prom once right?" I smiled.

I quickly parked my car in the hotel parking lot before opening the back door, helping Alex out and pulling her towards the counter in the hotel lobby where a tall, suited man with perfectly trimmed hair stood.

"Hi, I'm here to check under Tobin Heath." I showed him my ID and handed him my credit card.

"Of course," he took my credit card and clicked a few buttons on his touch computer before giving me a magnetic key card and my credit card back. "The master suite is in room 1005 on the last level, enjoy our stay." He smiled.

"Master suite? Tobin that's a shit ton of money for like nothing!" Alex scolded.

"It's not nothing," I countered. "It's for us and I want prom night to be great." I smiled and kissed her cheek as we entered one of the elevators, pressing the button to the 14th floor.

"Babe it's already great because I'm with you." She grinned, proud of her smooth compliment.

"Aww well then I guess I'll just cancel this suite." I said as I opened the door and revealed a huge fancy room with a king sized bed covered with pillows and a massive kitchen with everything you can dream of.

"Holy shit..." Alex's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of her head. She examined the island surface in the kitchen before going to the bed, sitting on it and bouncing.

"Tobin this is awesome!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah but I'll just go cancel it cause like I'm here and that's way better than this right?" I said playfully.

"Don't you dare go cancel it this is way better than you." She chuckled.

"Wow Alex I'm deeply hurt. Here I thought I was the one making your night great." I closed the door and set two small bags I brought from my car in the closet.

"Sorry, who are you?" She smirked.

"You know I can just go if you don't want to take advantage of this huge bed." I smirked back.

Her eyes lit up. "Oh my god I totally forgot about sex! It's gonna be awesome in here!" She laid out flat on the bed making me laugh. "There's even a mirror on the ceiling this place is insane." She giggled.

I got on the bed and on top of Alex, straddling her. I started kissing her neck with a smile as she closed her eyes. I went up to her lips and kissed her passionately as I felt her starting to unbutton my shirt. She pulled the now useless garment off of me revealing a black sports bra. She put her hands on my stomach as I pulled at the zipper of her dress, pulling it down to reveal matching lace bra and underwear.

"God, you're beautiful." I said breathlessly as I continued kissing up and down her body.

She fumbled with the button of my jeans before I pulled away and finally opened it and took them off. She flipped us over and reached behind her to unclip her bra, letting it fall to the floor before sucking on my pulse point making me moan. I sat up and pulled my sports bra over my head and not a second later, Alex's lips were on mine. She kissed down my body and looped her thumbs on my underwear, pulling them down my legs and throwing them to the floor.

I let her feel in control for a while before I reached down and cupped her over her underwear, making her moan out. I smirked at how wet she already is and flipped us again, making Alex groan from the added pressure. I pushed her underwear down to her ankles before I swiped one finger in her folds while kissing her neck.

"Fuck Tobin..."

"I'm getting there." I murmured against her neck before chuckling.

I slowly rubbed her core before inserting one finger inside her-

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\\\\\///FLASH!\\//\\\///|\\\///\\\

"TOBIN POWELL HEATH YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT US HAVING SEX??" Tobin heard Alex shout (very close to her ear as the younger girl had been reading over her shoulder without her knowing as she was reading over her latest pages).

"Ouch! Oh... Heyyy babe... Didn't see ya there heheh.." Tobin laughed awkwardly. "I just wrote it how it happened." She said, trying to sound innocent.

"Well you can just leave the sex part out! You don't have to write it ya know.." Alex's eyes flicked towards the computer screen. Tobin noticed this and smirked.

"You wanna read it don't you?" Tobin smiled.

"Pff what what'reyoutalkingabout... I do not want to r-read that pff please..."

Tobin got up the desk chair and offered it to Alex, who quickly sat down and scrolled up to the beginning.

"I'm gonna take a cold shower." Tobin said and quickly exited the room.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\\\\\///FLASH!\\//\\\///|\\\///\\\

"More..." Alex moaned.

I obeyed and pushed a second finger inside, going gradually faster.

"Ah yes babe... So good..." She gasped. Alex opened her eyes and looked up to the mirror on the ceiling I'm guessing because after that she let out a "holy shit." and dug her fingers in my back before she came with a loud moan.

She kept holding me close to her. I noticed her sleepy eyes and kissed her temple.

"Wait what about you?" She smirked as she started kissing my neck and jawline. (A/N: Tobin's jawline holy fuck I'm gay)

"I'm good, don't worry. Go to sleep babe."

"But I wanna take care of you. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I booked this hotel till Sunday night. Plenty of time." I winked.

She giggled before agreeing with a quiet okay and cuddled up to me, her worm nose pressed against my neck, her breathing hitting my chest and that's what confirmed what I always knew. I'm completely head over heals in love with this girl. And I'm never gonna let her go.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\\\\\///FLASH!\\//\\\///|\\\///\\\

"Awwww babeee!!!" Alex exclaimed.

"Nope don't make this a moment."

"I'm in love with you too." Alex smiled adoringly.

"What did I just say?" Tobin rhetorically asked.

"You wrote that you're in love with me!" Alex grinned.

"I hate you."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\\\\\///FLASH!\\//\\\///|\\\///\\\

Word count: 1052

Song for this chapter: Only Love - PVRIS (pls listen to this song you won't regret it I relate so much and I love)

A/N: Just so you know I was squealing while I wrote the smut part because it was so awkward so yes I know that part sucked. Sowwyyyyy ~KarmyArmy