Chapter 7: Talking The Night Away

The next day me and Alex just hung out in my house watching movies and talking. All. Night. And it wasn't boring either. It felt so natural and fun. It was about 1am and I wasn't even tired because I was talking to Alex.

When we talked our voices were just above a whisper. One conversation topic led to another and we talked about what's our favorite thing to do.

"You know what I like?" I said quietly.

"My favorite thing, is waking up early in the morning-" I started before Alex cut me off.

"Waking up early? What??" She asked confused.

"Let me finish. Waking up early in the morning, getting ready for school and then realizing it's Saturday and going back to sleep, and that's the best sleep in the world." I said turning my head from staring at the ceiling to looking at Alex.

She leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was slow and tender not rushed like others, not that the others weren't good. It was even a little sloppy because sleep deprivation was really affecting us, but besides that... The kiss was perfect.

We finally pulled away and looked at each other. The moon light coming from the living room window illuminating her face perfectly.

"That's beautiful."  She whispered

"You're beautiful." I whispered back. She smiled a tired smile and said,

"Thanks babe. You're ok." She said chuckling, making me chuckle too.

"Thanks. Come on let's go to bed." I said getting up and holding my hand out for Alex to take.

She took my hand and I helped her up. When she stood up she was a lot closer to me than I thought she would be and I was enchanted by her eyes and my body was captivated by her hands.

"Alex, I really wanted to tell you something that I just can't keep to myself anymore. And it's that words can't describe how much I love you. And I know we're still in high-school, but I know you are the one for me. I know I will never love anyone the way I love you. When I look in your eyes I see the most beautiful shade of blue, I see the one for me, I see our future together. We'll be on the United States Women's National Team, and we will live together and I won't stop loving you." I said looking at Alex who was now crying.

"Tobin I love you so much. I know I'll always feel safe in your arms even if there's a storm outside. I'll find myself staring at you in the middle of class and won't even bother to look away. I'll always look at your eyes and get lost in their warmth. I know that I can always come to you when something is wrong because you will always know how to make it better. I love you so much that words can't even begin to describe it." Alex said with even more tears.

I wiped them away with my thumbs and just looked at her.

There was a long few minutes of silence until I broke it.

"We are so sappy!" I said to Alex.

"I know and I love it." She said and hugged me. I decided to surprise her so I carried her bridal style to my bedroom, she yelped as I lifted her and I chuckled.

I gently laid her on my bed and laid beside her.

"Goodnight babe." I said as Alex was cuddling with her back to my front.

"Goodnight." She said and kissed my hand that was holding her waist.

That day was a good day.

That's because we didn't know what's gonna happen the next day.

Word count: 622

Song for this chapter: Disclosure - Latch ft. Sam Smith

A/N: Hey! Kind of a cliffhanger and also short chapter hehe sorry! Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions just pm me.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy