Prolouge

"It's already been two whole years since we left Earth, our home, and arrived on Norikai for the first time. That began our adventure to save the world, both Earth and Norikai. We faced many challenges and overcame each of them as a team.

"My friends, Jason McClain, Carlos Kidder, Laura Willis, and I, Andrew Kane, were transported to a different world called Norikai. There we learned our destiny as 'Legendary Warriors' through the Sprite Mystics Dae, Sari, and Maura. They helped us unlock our animal spirits and elemental abilities. Jason had wind, Carlos had earth, and Laura had ice. As for myself, I held the power of fire. Using this power we saved Norikai and Earth from a false ruler of darkness named Darius. Narius, his brother and rightful king, retook the throne after Darius had faded into the darkness. We were then able to save a friend of ours, Kendra Smith. She had given into Darius's empty promises of power through darkness.

"Two years later, we find ourselves back on Norikai. This time we were able to use the power of our spirits to physically teleport to Norikai. Before, only our spirits were transported through our subconscious. This resulted in a missed scale of time and memory. This time, it wouldn't happen."

-Andrew Kane's Field Journal