Chapter 7

Finnick PoV

I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Peeta likes Katniss! The only thing is I can't even tell anyone. How am I meant to set them up in my own? I guess some promises are made it be broken.

We sit in music waiting for Haymitch. He still loves our group, but he definitely has a soft spot for Katniss. I have to say I can see why, I mean about her dad and all, and when she's sings! My god, she sends shivers down my spine.He stumbles in, drunk.

"Alright sweetheart?" He asks Katniss, giggling and patting her head. Katbiss returns the giggling seeming she's so used to the gesture.

"Yes, Haymitch."

"Alright then.."

He goes on about our era of music compared to 100 years ago. Ugh. I hate actually learning about music, I just want to play it.

The bell rings, signalling the end of the hour. Great, now I've got science for the 2nd time today. Science. Who's in my science? That's right, everyone except Katniss and Peeta! Perfect.

We all sit down at a stool, we don't have assigned seating for this lesson so I can tell them easily! Obviously this is meant to be, I'm meant to tell them.

We get further into the lesson but I'm not paying attention. How should I tell them? Is this actually the right thing to do? I mean Peeta's my best mate. But how happy would he be if he hit with Katniss?

"Guys" I click my fingers when the teacher tells us to start working, earning there attention.

"What?" Johanna whisper/shouts back.

"I have a secret"

In no less than a second, the whole group turns around to face me, intrigued.

"It's about a certain Peeta."

"Well, carry on." Glimmer urges.

"And a certain Katniss..."

The girls whisper squeal and the lads gasp.

"Shh." Our teacher scolds. Ugh, no one pays attention to her anyway.

"What about them?" Annie asks, which is uncommon of her seeming she's a good girl, never normally willing to push me into telling secrets. She looks at me with her emerald eyes intently. God I love her.

"Well, you know what happened at lunch with Delly and Katniss." They nod.

"And when he came to apologise to Katniss and told us what Delly thought about him liking Katniss?" The nod again.

"Well... She wasn't wrong.." At this they all explode. Gasps and squeals and "Omg's" from Glimmer.

The bell rings again for the end of the day.

"But don't tell anyone!" I warn.

~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~

Katniss PoV

Me and Peeta walk to science for the second time today, it's obvious by the look on his face he feels guilty.