Mal and Courtney

Mal was walking towards the Spa Hotel, he was still in the competition, it was pure luck that Chris had the villains vote off Sierra for him. He remembered that after realizing that he was able to stay with Courtney, he practically danced like a little girl all night.

Mal saw that Gwen had left the room her and Courtney shared. Mal smiled and snuck his way into the Spa Hotel...

Courtney smiled to herself, two men, both attracted to her, and also, she has her best friend to talk to. She could almost feel her emotional scars fading away.

She flinched in her bed as she saw Mal come in with several plates of food that looked like they were made by the best chefs in the world. Courtney was speechless.

"Surprised? I stole these from Chris's 'cottage', please, more like a mansion!" Mal chuckled as he set the food down and gave Courtney a kiss on the cheek.

"What about Zoey?" Courtney asked as she grabbed a fork and started eating. "You are dating her, aren't you?"

"You don't know, do you?" Mal said. "Mike has MPD, I'm one of his many personalities, the others are an old man, a russian gymnast, a tough italian, a cocky australian, and me."

"You expect me to believe that?" Courtney scoffed. "You're Mike, and you ARE cheating on Zoey! You're simply in denial."

Mal then decided he needed to prove that he was right, so he decided to bring out Chester.

"You teenagers! I saw you and Mal making out last night. Back in the day, we waited till we got married before our lips would even touch! You're a little brat, missy, why I oughta-"

"STOP! I believe you, Mal. Just come back!" Courtney yelled.

Mal then came back and smiled.

"Good." Mal said, he was happy that he and Courtney were dating...ish. He wasn't sure if it was official, but like all of the other personalities in Mike's head, he dreamt of meeting the love of his life and having children.

He wanted to start a life with Courtney, but Mike is starting to surface, and Mal cannot let that happen.

Mal then left and Chris announced the challenge. Before Courtney went to the boats with Gwen, Scott called.

"Hey! Courtney, I was thinking, you want to go out on a-"Sorry! I can't hear you!" Courtney yelled before taking off on a boat with Gwen.

"-date" Scott finished sadly. "Oh, well. I'll just ask her later."

Then everyone made it through the challenge, except...Duncan, since he destroyed Chris's "cottage".

Courtney was about to leave to the cabins till Mal approached her.

"Oh, hey Mal." Courtney greeted him. "What's up?"

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you if-if uh..." Mal stuttered, his face red.

"You can ask me tomorrow, I got to go, ok?" Courtney said with a smile as she walked away.

Mal nodded and behind his back, in his hands, was a wedding ring.