Heartbreak and Open Scars

Courtney woke up, the sun was shining bright, and Courtney felt like the sun could shine on her forever.

"WOAH!"

Who was that?! Courtney ran out of the cabin to see Scott.

"Oh, I was just checking if my pits stink, which they don't." Scott said nervously.

"Let's pretend I came now." Courtney said.

"Cool, oh wait!" but too late, Courtney had fallen, lips first, on Scott's.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! Courtney gasped. That was an accident, but for some reason, her heart felt like it soared up to the clouds and beyond, excitement flowing through her veins.

"Will you be my boyfriend! I mean me-boy, just will you go out with me!" Scott begged, holding a shoe-string ring in his one hand.

"Yes!" Courtney said.

Then after Scott left, a horrible thought dawn upon her.

MAL!

Courtney put the ring in her pocket and ran to the Malney Stump, where Mal was sitting, with the ring behind his back.

"Courtney! I-"

"We need to talk." Courtney stated. "Yes, but first" Mal said, pulling out the ring. "Will you marry me?"

"Me and Scott kissed, and we're going out now" Courtney whimpered. Mal's smile dropped and he put the wedding in his pocket.

"Wait what's in there?" Mal hissed.

Courtney pulled out the shoe-string ring.

"What?! I actually bring you a diamond ring and you go for the farm boy that brings you a ring made out of a shoe-string?!" Mal's voice grew to a screech. "HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

Mal's eyes glittered with outrage and he jumped at Courtney.

"AHHHHHH!" Courtney screamed and ran off before Mal could land on her.

Mal fell to the ground and silently cried while dust fell on his face. He got up and was debating on if he wanted to get rid of the diamond ring or not. He decided to keep it in his pocket.

I must keep hope that she'll still want me, wait...I have an idea...

Courtney walked towards Gwen.

"Hey Courtney, I heard you scream, are you OK? Did you get attacked by a bear or something?" Gwen asked.

No, I was assaulted by a maniac with multiple personalites.

"Oh, I'm fine, I just tripped on a branch." Courtney then felt a arm wrap around her shoulders.

"Guess who?" a voice said in her ear.

"Scott?" Courtney giggled. They continued flirting while Mal was watching, growling.

"You okay, Mike? You look a little...off today." Zoey asked.

"Oh yea I'm fine." Mike/Mal replied.

"OK, good." Zoey said stupidly.

"Hello campers!" Chris said at the intercom.

"Head to where Chef is at for a special video, also...WHO TOOK MY DIAMOND RING?!"

Courtney glared at Mal, he looked away.

As the challenge proceeded in search for the kidnapped Chris. Mal decided to unleash his idea to Cameron.

"Hey Cameron, I was wondering, you should kiss Courtney so Scott can be on our side!" Mike/Mal suggested.

"I don't know if that would work!" Cameron said.

Mal cursed at Cameron silently till he noticed Courtney and Scott falling from above. YES! PREPARE FOR HEARTBREAK, COURTNEY!

"Now's your chance!" Mike/Mal said before pushing Cameron onto Courtney's lips.

Mal smirked as Courtney and Scott began arguing. After he and Cameron took off he heard Courtney and Scott scream. Not my problem.

Later, after the challenge, Cameron was eliminated.

Hmph, I basically killed two birds with one stone.

Courtney, who was in tears, ran into the forest, to the Malney Stump. Mal was sitting there, and before he could say anything, Courtney fell onto his lap and began sobbing on his chest.

"I'm sorry, Mal, SORRY! I never should of even think of me and Scott!"

Courtney continued crying, she felt Mal's hand stroke her hair.

Courtney...

Mal laid his head on her head and sighed. But his eyes widened with shock when he heard from Courtney:

"I accept, we'll get married after this season is over."