The Malney Alliance

Mal woke up, still shocked after the events of last night.

You can't trust Courtney anymore, Mal.

But she loves me!

Quit acting like a love-dazed fool! You are invincible, and so is your heart!

But she meant it when she said she loved me, didn't she?

No, she didn't. You need to feed your hunger for revenge!

Mal sighed. How could Courtney reject him and come back to him after that pathetic excuse for a human being broke up with her? Anger welled up inside him.

"I will have revenge on you, Courtney, if its the last thing I do in this body." Mal snarled.

Later, he spotted Courtney telling Scott that their relationship is not broken, and they are back together. Mal felt too sad to care. Courtney grabbed his hand suddenly and dragged him to the Malney Stump.

"Me and Scott are not actually back together, I'm just making him think that so I can eliminate him easily." then Courtney kissed him. "My heat only belongs with you."

Mal felt like his heart would shatter, how could get revenge on this beautiful creature?

Cause she humiliated you! She wronged you, and you need to destroy her!

Why?! I'll break her heart!

Exactly...like she did to you.

"You okay, Mal?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah I just...spaced out for a little bit." Mal said before leaving.

Throughout the challenge Mal snarled as Courtney kept following Scott, even though he knew she was faking the relationship. He was furious and clearly jealous, ignoring Zoey.

Also, he was furious that Alejandro had evidence of him. Scott was so stupid that he thought the 'wedge' between him and Courtney was a wedge of cheese!

"Hey did you kiss Alejandro?" Scott asked. Courtney looked across towards Mal, and she knew exactly what to say.

"Yeah, but it was years ago, so its okay!" Courtney lied. Courtney smiled at Mal. Maybe he did forgive her after all.

After Mal was satisfied with Alejandro's elimination, he thought of the next person to go down.

Zoey, no, Gwen, no. But Scott, he RIPPED COURTNEY AWAY FROM ME!

And what better way to punish him...then by seeking revenge on his girlfriend, Courtney?