Nothing Left

Mal woke up, got out of bed, and walked out of the cabin. Outside was Scott, upset about Courtney's departure.

He isn't the only one, only it's my fault, I got rid of Courtney, like many others, I put money above love...

Zoey continued to watch "Mal's Greatest Hits" and gasped in shock and horror.

It showed Mal and Courtney kissing, beside the tree with the MxC mark.

Zoey's whole body burned with anger, and she was conflicted with grief at the same time. She looked down at her shoes. How long has this been going on?!

This is worse than Vito, much worse...

Throughout the challenge, Zoey tried her hardest to win, but her fury almost got the better of her, she barely won. And to add up with it, Zoey and Mal were the final two.

And to think all this time it was my lovable boyfriend, it's this total jerk messing with everyone's heads!

Mal sat on the Malney Stump, no one to comfort him. Everyone had been eliminated.

No one to terrorize, no one to manipulate, no one to...love...

A tear fell down Mal's cheek. Mal looked around, no cameras. Mal sighed and let the tears fall. He screamed with agony.

YOU! YOU TOOK COURTNEY AWAY! THERE'S NOTHING TO LIVE FOR!

Suddenly, Mal found himself standing over the island's cliff.

Just dive! Zoey will have the million and you will be out of everyone's lives!

Mal looked down, he was trembling, he was still thinking of Courtney.

Then he remembered the blaze in her eyes, the fury and horror that whirled in his mind when Courtney gave him up for Scott.

Mal blew a kiss in the air to wherever Courtney was, then he closed his eyes.

Mal then leaped off the cliff.