School drama

Marinette took a shower and Madam Rossini gave her some cute clothes. A cute pink overall with a plain white t-shirt. Marinette put a pink bow clip on her hair. She was about to walk out when Madam Rossini stopped her and gives her a pair of matching pink shoes and a black jacket. Marinette hugged Madam Rossini before leaving. "Come over again sometime my dear petite coccinelle." Marinette nodded and replied "only if I'm invited again." She ran out and to meet up with Adrien. As she walked into the dining room, Adrien looked at her astonished how beautiful she looked. "T-Time to go t-to sc-" he stuttered as Raphael hit him in the back for his words to come out. "Time to go to school Marinette." Marinette nodded and smiled. They go into the limo as Raphael said to himself, "gute Wahl schwarze Katze."

Marinette walked into school with Adrien as everyone looked at them. Soon Chloe came up to Adrien and hugged him, trying to kiss him. "Hey Adrien, what are you doing with her?" Adrien turned to Marinette as she looked down and tears were forming on her eyes. "I'll go on ahead. Have a nice day" she said before leaving. Adrien called out to her but Chloe turned his face her direction. "Adrien I have a question for you, will-" Adrien covered her mouth before telling her "no Chloe stop it" and leaving. The entire day Marinette left and didn't even acknowledged Adrien. Even when he called for her, she would get up and leave, not acting herself. At the end of the day she got up before he did but he caught up with her. "MARINETTE!" he called out reaching her. "Would you like to come over again?" Adrien asked breathing heavily and smiling. Marinette looked at him and tears filled her eyes. "I'm going to shop for material to make something, I can't today. Bye" she said before turning and running away. Was she crying? What did he do?

He went home, hanging his head down, holding his hands into fist ready to punch a wall. He ran into his room and fell on his bed. "Very smooth Adrien, very smooth" Plagg stated, a piece of cheese in his hand. "Shut up Plagg! I...I don't know what I did.." Plagg laughed hard. "Your such a idiot" the kwami laughed. Adrien smirked and put his ring out. "PLAGG TRANSFORM ME!" Adrien said before transforming into Chat Noir. "Now time to meet my princess."