The Results

Adrien rushed into the hospital, many people wanted to take a photo with him, but he declined and rushed to the desk. "Excuse me, I'm here for Marinette Dupain-Cheng" he said. The nurse check the computer and nodded. "Right this way Mr.Agreste." She lead him to the front of the room where she also stopped him. "Sorry not yet sir." That's when the doctor walked out with the most relieved face ever, giving Adrien hope. "Ah Adrien Agreste! What are you here for young man?" He started to remember how beaten up Marinette was before panicking. "IS MARINETTE ALRIGHT!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!??!!" The doctor gave an awkward smiles before replying. "Ms.Marinette is fine, she is just well...slightly bruised up" he said when the nurse chewed her gum and replied with, "like a lot. Blood everywhere." Thats when Adrien sat down on a chair trying to breathe. "Well Mr.Agreste who are you too Ms.Marinette, because I can't give personal information to just anyone." Adrien nodded before replying with, "I'm her boyfriend."

After signing some papers, and Marinette's parents coming and knowing Adrien is there, he found out that a few Marinette's ribs broke and her stomach is brutally injured. Chole's heels dig deep into her chest mostly, breaking 6, almost 7, of her ribs. She wouldn't be able to go school for about 2-4 months, meaning Ladybug wouldn't be able to save the day, all because of Chloe. Adrien was just about done, he wanted to see Marinette, but couldn't for an hour. That was enough time for him to actually talk to Chloe. He ran as fast as he could to the Mayor's office, to see Chloe talking with her father about getting her something. "Hello Mr.Mayor" Adrien said which was odd to both the Mayor himself and his daughter. "Hey Adrikins, came back for me" Chloe asked with a fake caring smile. 'I don't want to speak to you, I'm here to speak to your father." She scoffed and stayed with her father, crossing her arms to show she was angered, but couldn't do anything. "Well Adrien my boy, what has happened for you to come her, especially in such a bad mood?" Adrien was just about ready to scream 'YOUR DAUGHTER IS THE CAUSE OF MY PAIN, AND EVERYONE ELSE'S' but chose not to scream it. "Just so you know I came to speak to the mayor of Paris, not my father's friend. The Mayor nodded as approval to continue. "I would like your daughter punished!" This gave a shocking expression to both the Mayor and Chloe. "EXXXCUUUSSEEE MEEEE!!" she said sounding like the snake she is. "Why, Adrien what's the reason behind this proposal?" Adrien walked up just enough behind the desk which the Mayor and his daughter was. "She is a jealous, rude prick. She kicked Marinette Dupain-Cheng in the chest and stomach today. She broke 6-7 of her ribs and her stomach is severely injured. She won't be leaving the hospital for 2-4 months or longer. The reason for her to do that? She was a jealous brat who will try her best to get whatever she wants." The Mayor was shocked in amazement and sorrow of his daughter doing such a thing. "Well it's not like it matters, I love you Adrien and I'm pretty sure you love me back, aren't I right" she said trying to hug him. Adrien moved away causing her to fall face first on the ground. "I'll never now love you, your heartless. I'm dating Marinette, and I can only see any type of future with her, not your musty dusty crusty self." Chloe took offense and walked off. Adrien turned back to the Mayor. "Control your daughter or the Ladybug and Chat Noir deal with her" he said before walking off.

Adrien walked in 20 minutes later than he expected but it was visiting hours. He bought her some flowers and a cake flavored lipgloss. Adrien walked into see Marinette with Tikki on her phone. She looked up to see and smiled. "Hello my lady~" Adrien said bowing to Marinette. She giggled and Adrien gave her the flowers and lipgloss which she accepted. "How are you feeling?" Marinette's smile disappeared completely when he said that. Adrien grew worried from her expression and held her hands. Marinette gave him another smile before replying to his question. "My chest and stomach hurts a lot, a sharp pain. That's all I guess. I lost a lot of blood since a coughed it up, but I'm fine." Adrien gently put his hands around hers before hugging her, making her feel comfort. They gave each other a kiss before he has to go. "I'll be back, keep the window open alright." Marinette nodded, knowing Chat was coming.

At 12:02, the employees allowed the patients to sleep. Marinette took it as the perfect opportunity to get up to look at the moon, but sadly it was harder than expected. As she stood up, extreme pain flowed through her entire body. She couldn't breathe properly, and every breathe caused her stomach to become more weaker. Before she knew it she had fallen to the ground, groaning quietly in pain. Chat came through the window and gasped when he saw Marinette laying on the floor. "Princess!" he yelled but whispered. Chat picked her up and placed her on her bed. "How did you fall!" She looked away, too embarrassed to tell even speak to him. "Mari" he said crossing his arms. He was now angry and worried, but Marinette pouted and continued to look away. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I will leave right now if you do not tell me the truth." Marinette let out a sigh in defeat, making Chat jump for joy. He turned back into Adrien and sat next to her on the bed. "I was going to look at the moon, but once I stood up, my body started to hurt and I kinda fell." Adrien hugged her gently before looking at her again. "Why would you get up to look at the moon?" Marinette started to pout once more before replying to him. "The moon reminds me of you" she said with a slight blush oh her cheeks. Adrien smiled and picked her up bridal style. He took her to the window and placed her to sit on his lap. "Now you can see both the moon and I, so get well Marinette, alright?" Marinette nodded blushing before the two kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY OKAY LISTEN I'M SICK AS HELL AND SPENT A LONG ASS TIME WRITING THIS FOR YOU ALL
so please accept it :3