Love Bug

Adrien has been going as Chat Noir to Marinette's home for about 2 months already and they both have fallen for each other. Adrien sometimes forget that he has to hold back from embracing her in school since he isn't Chat Noir in school. Today he wanted to tell her something and give her a gift. As soon as school ended, he plastered a huge smile on his face and tried to run out the class when Nino stopped him. "WHOA DUDE! You've been leaving early lately, what's up?" Adrien looked it see Marinette already leaving the class as Nino gave a smile. "Dude do you have a thing for Marinette!?" Adrien blushed hard and looked away when he heard his princess's name. "I have a photo shoot Nino I gotta go, bye" Adrien said running as fast as he could to his limo to get home. He dropped his bad and picked up a box and some roses before transforming into Chat Noir and leaving to Marinette's.

Marinette pulled Alya with her to get out of the school. "I have to get home today okay! Bye" she waved and her friend told her good bye. Marinette ran home and put everything away. She cleaned her room up and got ready for Chat. She went downstairs to get some food in a tray and brought it up to her room when she heard a jump on her roof. She went up as he sat on her balcony ledge. She went up to him and they stared at each other holding the urge to kiss each other. "Princess" was the first word he said before Marinette pulled him into a passionate kiss. Chat licked lips once they were finished. "Couldn't wait hm?" he said as he chuckled at her blushing face. She took him inside to her room and sat him down. He looked at her desk to see a cake, pastries, kitty cookies, and a fruit dish. "Want anything to drink?" she asked smiling. Chat nodded and asked for juice. Marinette went down as he tried to breathe and took out the box with her gift. He almost dropped it trying to catch it when he heard her foot steps. He keep the box in his pocket and got ready. Marinette stood there since she didn't have another seat. Chat took her by her waist and placed her on his lap to sit. She was surprisingly light, and he thought she looked adorable with her flustered face. Marinette took a piece of fruit and fed it to Chat. They ate their fill for 5 minutes till Chat heard a beep from his ring. "Do you have a piece of cheese? And can you lead my to your bathroom?" Marinette nodded and guided him to the bathroom and went down to get the cheese. Just then Chat detransformed and turned back into Adrien. Marinette knocked on the door knowing it was locked and told him the cheese is at the door. Then she left to her room to wait for him. He took the cheese and gave Plagg the cheese. "Did you have to end it early! I was going to ask her to bug question!" he said furious to his kwami. "Hey don't blame me! At least you'll have another hour with her once you transform again." Adrien sighed and slightly slid down the wall. "Could you stop being love sick" Plagg said after finish his cheese. Adrien transformed into Chat Noir once again and ran back into Marinette's room. "Hello my princess, I'm back" he said smiling. Marinette smiles the biggest smile and hugs him. They both looked each other in the eyes both said to each other at the same time "I have something for you." They both blushed and laughed awkwardly. "Ladies first" Chat said smirking. Marinette gave him this big box with a kitten ribbons. He opened the box to reveal a hat with cat ears and a kitty leather black jacket. His face lit up as he looked at her work. "How long did you spend on this!?" he asked. She scratched the back of her head before replying "three weeks." He hugged her tightly and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Since we are giving out gifts" he started going to whisper in her ear "I have something for you." He moved to face her and saw her blushing pink face. He pulls out a box and hands it to her. He smiled awkwardly waiting for her reaction to the gift. She opened the box and saw a ladybug ring with a leaf at the end. He held her hand and asked her "will you be my girlfriend Marinette?" She covered her mouth and tears ran down. Chat was worried and held her shoulders as she hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. She put it on her right hand ring finger. "Yes Chat" she said smiling and resting her head on his chest.

It was soon time for him to leave and Marinette fell asleep on his lap. He put her on the bed and covered her in her bed sheet. He kissed her on her forehead and went on her roof wearing the jacket and holding the hat, leaping from building to building home.

Adrien got home and started running around in his jacket and hat Marinette gave him. He looked at the sewed on signature of hers on both the jacket and hat and fell on his bed hugging them to sleep. "I finally got my princess."