Little Kitty

After school Adrien rushed home and transformed into Chat Noir and leaped from buildings to Marinette's home. The girl was sewing a scarf with matching gloves and hat. He knocked on her window so he would grasp her attention. "Hello my princess, how are you this fine day?" Marinette chuckled and let him in. "I'm fine just putting some stuff together." The black cat nodded and smirked at her. "And who might those comfy looking winter wear be for?" Marinette sighed and fell on her bed "Adrien." Chat got on top of her and looked her in her eyes "Adrien?" She nodded and gave the reason why. "Well I got mad at him for no reason and he took care of me when I got this cut and he was suppose to take me to a dance and.." was all she said before falling once more on her face on the bed. The cat chuckled at the bluenette and came to his senses once again, remembering to ask her some questions. "Well speaking of Adrien, why did you get mad at him?" Marinette hung her head down before giving a reason. "Chloe started to kiss him and flirt and it got me well.." was all she said looking away. Chat nodded and now got one of his questions answered, now for another. "I have just one more question princess." Marinette gave him her full attention nodding. "Why do you like Adrien?" He was hoping for something like around 'he's a model and rich'. "I like him because he's sweet, smart, amazingly gorgeous.." the cat started to laughed interrupting her. "Amazingly gorgeous?" he said still laughing. He didn't know she thought of him like that. "Anything else you like about him?" Chat said trying not to cry from laughter. Marinette pouted and nodded. "What I really love about him the most, is his smile." This confused Chat which Marinette understood. "His smile can brighten up the worst day for me, giving me hope." Chat stood there astonished. Did he really maker her feel this way? "I know, I guess it's a stupid.." she said before being cut off by Chat hugging her. He knew now that he just didn't had a crush on his princess, but he loved her. "May I kiss you princess?" Marinette looked down and blushed. "I-I'm in love with Adrien though" she said. Chat held her chin so she would look him in the eyes. "Princess, I'm in love with ladybug" he said to reassure her. She sighed and held him close. "One kiss, okay?" Chat nodded and replied with a 'okay.' He pressed his lips onto Marinette's. Her lips were soft and smooth. She held her hands around his neck as they deepened the kiss further. His lips were soft and rough as Marinette felt weak. Chat picked her up and pushed her against the wall so she wouldn't fall right away and so he would lean on it since he also felt weak. They continued to kiss until they heard a beeping sound. Did he really spend so much time kissing her that his time was up? Marinette was flustered and breathing heavily as she kissed him on the cheek. "You better head home unless you want to reveal who you are Chat." The cat gave a smirk and leaned up against the girl. "Well I wouldn't mind showing my princess my true form." Marinette giggled and smirked back pushing his nose. "Go already, you can see me tomorrow, I have no school." The cat remembered it was a holiday tomorrow and decided to gift Marinette something. "Good day princess" he said bowing before leaping home.

Adrien got home to fall and his bed and touch his lips. That kiss...so passionate. Did his princess really had such an effect? "I can't believe my princess won my heart" he said as his kwami, yet again with a block of cheese, came in to sigh. "Adrien you have a better chance of breaking her heart than making her fall for you." Adrien sent a death glare to his Plagg as he layed back down and told him to shut up. "Listen Adrien, heroes should never interact with civilians in their hero form. It's may be fun at first and you may fall in love, but it will become chaotic especially with the life your living. I may not give amazing advice but I can tell you one thing, you better soon stop talking to that girl." Adrien's fave stayed neutral as he picked a flower and told himself 'just a while longer'.
Mean while at Marinette's house. She is running around and panicking on how she kissed Chat. Tikki came out and smiled. "Marinette calm down, it's alright. Plus I prefer Chat take your first kiss than Adrien. He does care for you more." Marinette looked at Tikki and sighed. "I'm not worried about that, I actually liked the kiss" she said smiling a bit. Tikki smiled back at Marinette. "Then why are you panicking?" She looked at her kwami to reply. "I don't know okay!" she said before falling on her face onto her bed.