Husband Material part 1

Marinette woke up the next day to no school. "Yes" she said quietly under her breath. She laid in bed when her phone vibrated. She looked at it to see 2 messages from Adrien. She checked them both to see them both saying 'Mari wake up' and 'Call me'. She called him right away, her phone not even ringing twice before he answered. "MARI I'm coming to pick you up alright, I'll explain everything in a bit." Before Marientte could get a word in Adrien hanged up. She took out one of the outfits Adrien gave her. The top was black and the skirt was red, the colors of Ladybug. She tied her hair into a bun, which was unlike her, but she saw it seemed fit for the outfit. A ring was heard from the bakery, meaning a customer came in, but it was just Adrien. He wore this black suit with a neon green tie and belt which was the colors of Chat Noir. Marinette walked down with a pink blush spread across her face. Adrien turned his head to see her gorgeous looking self strutting shyly down the steps. He now has a slight tint on his cheeks, which grew into a blush once he realized how cute she looked. "Ready Adrien? You have some explaining to do" she said before giggling and petting him under his chin, making him purr. "Y-yes my lady" he said following after her.

They got into the limo and seated down before heading to the place Adrien wanted to take her. Marinette gave him a look, the look she gave when she was angry at him, or he needed to fess up something. "Okay okay Mari" he said smiling, her cuteness getting to him. "My photographers needed a female model to help me with the shoots, and it's wedding themed so I thought who else would be my perfect bride other than you." Marinette was in the car with the most shocked expression before she gave a sly smirk. "So that diamond ring that was "supposedly" a promise ring really was an engagement ring?" Adrien looked up blushing hard. "WHA..NO I MEAN...I WANT TO MARRY.. BUT..." he tried to get his words out making Marientte giggle. "Thank you Adrien, I'm kidding." He sighed with relief but his face grew red after hearing Marinette say, "but you better propose in the near future" she said giggling. Adrien was now smiling and holding her hand as they got to the office. "Okay you just need to fill some forms out, and tomorrow I'll pick you up for the shoot." Marinette nodded and walked in to see the photographer going crazy when she walked in. "OMG ÉTOURDISSANT" he said in French. Adrien held Marinette's hand and walked up to the photographer. "Hello monsieur Bleu, this is Marinette, my girlfriend." Monsieur Bleu was now screaming in awe. "Parfait! It will give a more love vibe to the shoot since monsieur Agreste, and his petite princesse are in love!" The two blushed and looked away, still their hands intertwined.