Lucky Chat

Marinette followed Chat "Blanc" to which seemed where Hawk Moth must have been. He walked up easily to the building and seemed to hesitate before walking in. Tikki came out of Marinette's bag and looked at her. "Know where the Akuma is?" Marinette nodded and turned to her kwami. "The keychain with the two hearts I gave him, one of them have been corrupted." Tikki nodded taking in the information and piecing Chat Blanc's actions before nodding again. "He's not fully akumatized." Marinette gave the most confused expression to her kwami. Tikki sighed knowing she wouldn't understand. "You gave Adrien two hearts, which would combine has part of his whole heart. The akuma took over one of the hearts, taking over control of only half of him. Simply said, Hawk Moth doesn't have full control over Adrien." Marinette had a sigh of relief and was feeling better. "So would all I need to do is take the keychain, break it, get my miraculous and purify the akuma and the defeat Hawk Moth, simple." Tikki gave a awkward smile before replying. "Actually it isn't . You can't defeat the akuma since not only would you show who Ladybug is to Hawk Moth, but also as I said, the akuma took over half of him, if you break the first heart, the akuma go to the other heart, which will fully take over his body. It's to risky." Marinette groaned and gave an annoyed look to her kwami. "Then what do I have to do?" The kwami took out a cookie just in case Marinette actually got her miraculous back and needed transform, also she was hungry. "Show your true affection to him. He'll be back into his senses once he sees the girl he's in love with is there." Marinette blushed madly.

She walked into the building to be hugged around the waist by Chat. "Hello princess" he said as Marinette pushed him away and looked at him. "Don't call me that!" Chat laughed and looked at her, his eyes sadden, but his expression was fake. "My my, are you mad at me? No longer love me? I thought I was your kitty, your knight, your true love." Marinette kept looking at his eyes. She walked closer to him, his face losing his fake smiling expression, turning into a scared expression. "W-What are you doing" he demanded, but Marientte continued to look him in the eye. His eyes lit up as she inched closer. "Do you love me Chat?" Chat Blanc answered "Of course." Marientte smiled and looked at Chat once more. "Do you love me Chat Noir?" Chat froze, trying to break free from Chat Blanc's grip. Chat Blanc smiles and answers confidently "of course he doesn't, I only love you." As he said that, tears were streaming down his eyes, not being able to contain his feelings. Marientte saw this and couldn't help but tear up. "Why are you trapping Chat, why are you taking away my love from me! WHY" she asked now crying. "BUT I AM YOUR CHAT" Chat Blanc spoke. Marinette continued to sob. "I fell in love with Chat Noir, my kitty, my knight, not the opposite." Chat Blanc had enough of her nonsense, but before he could hurt her, Marinette kissed Chat. He soon remembered who he was and as they broke the kiss, Marinette was hugged and crying on Chat. He was reverting to his black suit when he asked her "Princess, why are you crying?" She continued to sob but spoke in between each sob. "Because you were trapped and tortured to be him, that white unlucky cat! You are my lucky cat Adrien" she said before Adrien pecked her lips. He gave her back her miraculous before she turned into Ladybug. Chat was looking at his keychain with both hearts perfectly safe. "Come on Chat, let's go" Marinette said smiling. The other heart, was Marinette, helping him not give into the akuma, she was his other half that kept him sane, she is his love.

Chat held her hand and looked at Ladybug. "Let's go home, we aren't fully prepared to fight him yet." It was true since Chat was weak from being akumatized and tired. Ladybug nodded and helped him up. "Let's go then" she said before they reverted back to themselves and walked all the way to Marientte's home so he could rest.

"Welcome back Chat Noir"

😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽
YASSSSS
The ending
Is
So
Nearrrrrr

I had purposely didn't not end the story here cause who wanted me to actually end it 😂
So the I hope you enjoys
Goal
8 votes
Like always
Love you guys
Bye :3