News Outbreak

Marinette and Adrien walked into school smiling like idiots. Marinette stopped smiling though when everyone looked at her and was whispering to each other. She went to he locker and Adrien decided to watch when Alya came up to Marinette. "How could you not tell me!! I thought I was your friend! How long did you keep this from me Marinette!!" Marinette gave the most confused look and asked her friend "what are you talking about" when her friend replied back in the most rudest and hurt tone ever "what am I taking about? Only what everyone else is talking about!" Marinette's face was a little red when she saw a picture of her and Chat kissing each other at her balcony when he dropped her home. "I..uh.." was all Marinette would say. Alya looked her in the eye and started to yell once more "how could you" to Marinette before walking away. Marinette ran out of the school, crying. Adrien saw everything and decided that Chat should have a word with Alya.

Chat was in front of the classroom door, waiting for class to start when he heard Chloe go up to her. "I can't believe you kissed Chat, he's way out of your league to begin with." Chat gritted his teeth hearing those words from Chloe, when she told Marinette, "maybe she payed him to kiss her" he snapped and walked into the classroom. "Hello princess, how are you?" he said kissing her on her cheek and holding her by her waist. "I'm sorry, but I heard everyone talking about a picture of my princess and I having a private moment." He looked at Alya and then to the rest of the class. "Whatever Marinette and I did was true love, and if you can believe that..." he said turning to Marinette and holding her chin and smirking, "...then I'll prove it." With that he kissed Marinette passionately. The class gasps and Chloe was shocked. They looked into each other's eyes and smiles before Chat held her as they walked to Alya, knowing when he kissed her like that she got weak. He went straight up to Alya and spoke loud enough so everyone in the class heard. "Also I told Marinette not to let anyone know of our relationship so not friendships are to be broken. And I know everything and everyone in this building, and so does Ladybug, so be careful what you say, or we might one day show up not happy again." As he finished his remark to the class he kissed Marinette on her forehead and told her "goodbye love, see you later" he said before walking out and detransforming into Adrien and sneakingly reached to his seat. Everyone sat back down, heads hanging low, especially Alya's for accusing her friend. Marinette sat down and rest her head on the table as the teacher walked in.

The day went by slowly and Marinette walked out when Alya ran up to her 'best friend'. Adrien of course saw and listened to there conversation. "I'm sorry Marinette, I should have known you had a reason." Marinette smiled at her friend and replied 'it's alright'. Marinette hugged Alya and her friend gave the most terrifying smirk. "So..Chat huh? I didn't you say he was obnoxious?" Marinette scratched the back of her head. "Well that was before I got know him" she said. Adrien went his way home getting ready to go over to Marinette's. Alya was over at Marinette's place as the girls talk about Chat. "So hold up, YOUR OVER ADRIEN!" Alya said as Marinette hushed her. She nodded and told her friend, "I still like him, just no longer have full feelings for him." Her friend nodded when Chat jumped on the roof. "Alya wait here I'll be back, Chat is probably here" she said. Her friend nodded and then started to peak. Chat picked her up by her waist and Marinette wrapped her legs around his waist as he smirked. "Hello my princess" he said kissing her. "And hello my brave night" she said after kissing him. As they had their moment, Alya was recording. She saved it to her favorites and went back down onto Marinette's bed. Marinette and Chat came down into her bedroom so see a smiling Alya. "To tell you the truth, I'll have to get used to my friend dating a superhero, but you two are adorable together" she said before texting here friend something. "Well I must go, and you probably want your privacy, bye Mari, bye Chat." The couple waved good bye to Alya before Chat pinned Marinette to her bed and gave her a kiss. "Missed me Chat?" Marinette asked giggling. Chat gave a smirk and kissed her forehead. "I have somewhere I'd like to take you, so please, if you would, put on the dress I had gotten you." Marinette nodded and got her dress out as Chat went to the roof to let her change in private. Once Marinette was finished, she came to the roof and Chat blushed. "You looking gorgeous" he told her gaining a blush from her as well. "Well hows about we go.." he said before being interrupted by Marinette. "Hold up" she said before transforming into Ladybug. "All set" was what she said before knocking him in the head with her yo yo and winking. He nodded blushing some more as he led her to the destination of his choice.