Chapter 17: The Feeling of Being Useless

Disclaimer: I own nothing that relates to Naruto, because if I did I'd make Naruto and Sasuke end up together. Nah, moving on~

Anyways I'd appreciate it, if you could take a look at the book called Three Lost Souls. Its a book where _Hidden_Tears_ lazy_brunett and I are working on together on a profile called Sasu_Naru_Saku. We barely started so it only has the character bios, but please look into it. Thank you :)

Here's a picture of Aoi Rokusho and Sasuke fighting. Enjoy :)

Chapter 17: The Feeling of Being Useless

Tsuki's POV
After finding out that we were escorting Idate during the race, we kind of went our different ways. I mean Naruto went with Idate and the rest, meaning Sasuke and Sakura, leaving me being the involuntary third wheel went to look at the town like tourists. Sakura kept attaching herself to Sasuke's arm like glue, to tell the truth I kind of feel bad for him. I mean he's always followed by a bunch of annoying girls. Every girl in Konoha except for Hinata and I follow, or should I say stalk him.

Anyways we're walking down the crowded streets that are filled with tourists. I'm guessing they're all excited about the Wasabi and Wagarashi race that happens every four years. I mean it is kind of interesting to see the families run to see who wins and gets to rule the village by their own rules.

All was going peacefully, that was until a Wagarashi member caused a commotion. He's picking on a store owner not to far from me.

"You need to pay your money. If you don't pay, I'll shut down your store and make you lose everything you have" he says to the store owner.

"I can't. I don't have enough money, give me a few more days and I'll pay you the money" the owner replies, debating.

"I didn't say a few days, I said now" the Wagarashi member says as he starts to get angry.

"But I told you that I don't have money" the owner complains.

"Well then, as you didn't pay, then I'll draw to drastic measures" the man says as he runs towards the owner with a fist raised, trying to land a hit on his face.

In a flash of blue, I watch as Sasuke stops the punch with his hand. He stands in front, protecting the store owner from the Wagarashi member. He glares daggers at the man, if looks could kill that man would be buried so deep in the ground that no one would hear his screams.

"Who are you, you punk?!" the Wagarashi man says angrily.

"That's none of your concern" Sasuke states cooly.

"Oh really now" he says to Sasuke as he tries to punch him with his other hand.

I don't know what happened, but my legs moved on their own. As I ran, I moved in front of Sasuke and kicked the man in the stomach. After the quick kick to the gut he goes flying back to the ground behind him. I cross my arms over my chest as I stand in front of Sasuke, glaring at the man below me.

"I could've handled it" Sasuke mutters from behind me.

"Yeah I know, but I wanted to have fun" I say without looking back at him.