Characters and Authors Note

Hi everyone! If you are new to this story you probably haven't noticed that I changed the character's names and appearances a little. Due to the fact that this story was written so long ago and as we all know the ICONic Boyz are not together anymore, I'm leaving the story how it is. Instead of being a long story I'm going to make it into a short story or a one shot. I feel that I should mention it again but I have no idea where this story is going. I think I have the plot somewhere in my old laptop but that is now nonexistent. This is a really bad story but due to some people wanting me to continue I will do my best to satisfy your fangirl needs. I'm sorry that this story did not exceed your expectations. ~Mistilicious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Character is Stephanie Martinez. She is a 13 year old Puerto Rican that has a crush on Nick Mara and Vincent Castronovo. She happens to be the baby of her group but doesn't mind it when she sees all the attention she gets. She is a very shy girl who is true to her friends and will beat the crap out of anyone that messes with them. She's very insecure due to her weight but always gains confidence when her friends show their love to her.

The second youngest is Paola Sandoval. She is a 13 year old witch that likes to prank her friends. She has a huge crush on Christopher Corradino. She's independent and a little bit psycho. She loves her friends and doesn't mind breaking a few bones if it means that she's able to see her friends smile again. She is extremely protective against Stephanie because she gets teased a lot.

The second oldest is Melissa Cardona. She's a grumpy 13 year old who happens to hate her family. She's a melodramatic girl who just happens to be going through her rebel stage. Due to her serious face, she doesn't have many friends and avoids people at any cost. She's the smartest of the four but hates to show it because she is teased nonstop by the 'monkeys' as she calls them. Her crush just happens to be a certain neighbor...

Last but not least I present to you Jessy Morales. She is a cruel 13 year old that happened to tease Stephanie when she was younger. After learning about her sickness she befriended everybody she ever hurt. These people just happened to be Stephanie, Melissa and Peely. Even though she is the oldest due to her mental disease she acts like the baby of the group. She is well protected by her friends especially Stephanie even though she caused her so much pain. Her crush is none other than Madison Alamia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just have to mention this before you continue reading but I have no idea why I made these little girls 'act' like adults. Stupid 13 year old me that wanted freedom!