Chapter 9

Hey lovies!!!! Hope you are loving the story!!! If not well to bad for me. Yeah I haven't updated in a while, but I did update 8 new chapters spo ya'll can't be mad at me. Like I said in the last chapter, Vote, like, become a fan, add to library, and just spread the story!!! Well that's all and thanks for reading!!! I love you all!! (No homo) 

~Mistilicious<3

We were going to enter the tents when Geo stops us.

Geo~ Im sorry but were do you little ladies think your going?

Me~ We were actually.... * Gets cut off*

Nick~ Actually Geo their with us. * Smile and looks at me*

Geo~ Go in.

Us~ Thanks Geo!

So we go inside the tent and see the boyz signing autographs. Geo taps on Nick's shoulder and takes him outside the tent.

~*Nicks POV*~

Geo took me outside of the tent and starts talking to me.

Geo~ Nick its nice that you made new friends but you know you cant invite them to all of our ICONic Boyz Meet and Greets.

Me~ Geo, this is the first time I invite my friends to any of our ICONic Boyz stuff.

Geo~ I know Nick but this better be your first and last time.

Me~ Okay Geo I  promiss.

Geo~ Okay no go back in and keep signing.

I went back inside and signed all of our fans things. They even made us braclettes, books, keychains, and lots of other things. Wow I never knew ICONiacs would take all this time to make us things. Its a great feeling when people give you all 

these things.

~*End of POV*~

When the boys were done signing we all left to the hotel. We go your sepret ways. I take a shower and all of the other

things that I needed to do. I go up to Julians room and knock on the door. Joshua answers and lets me in. The boyz say hi.

Me~ Hey guys! I was wondering who would like to sleep over tonight!

Tony~ We would love to but lets see what are moms say.

Me~ Well okay.

The boyz go up to there moms and ask if they could sleep over. I heard Daniella (Vincents mom) say that he could stay only if Bianca came. Vincent came up to me and saied...

Vinny~ I could stay over only if Bianca comes. =(

Me~ Thats okay Vin you could bring her doesnt bother me at all. =)

Vinny~ Thanks Misty you are allways so sweet to us.

Me~ *Blushes* Thanks Vin that was so sweet.

The rest of the boyz came up to me and some told me they couldnt.

Louis~ I can come.

Julian~ I cant

Jason~ I can come but I have to take Sarah with me.

Joshua~ I cant.

Thomas~ I cant.

Tony~ I can.

Chris~ I can

Mikey~ I can 

Madison~ I can

John~ I cant

Joey~ I cant   

Nick R~ I cant

Trish~ I cant.

Jared~ I can't

Nick~ I can. 

Me~ Well thats great for the ten  that are coming and sorry for the 8 that cant.

The boyz and there sisters came to my room were Jomy had aready set the things out.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the chapos are so dang short, On my laptop it looks like each chapter is like 2 or 3 pages long. Sorry if your not liking the story, Again comment. I really want to know whaty ya'll think!! =)