Chapter 16

Me and the boys got tired of watching Spongebob so we went out to Vinny's pool. I really dont like putting on a bikkini so I 

just stayed with the same clothes on. Nick and Vinny were splashing themselfs with water and having a good time. I really 

like Nick and it's a dream cOme true being BFF's with him!!! I heard someone knock on the door and I opened it. It was 

Hannah, Montana, Louis, Mikey, and Madison. I let them in and gave them a big hug. I took them to the pool and well the boys 

changes into their swim trunks and dived it the pool. Hannah and Montana stayed talking with me. 

Hannah~ So how was your first day, afternoon, and night hwere in Jersey??

Me~ It was great. I got to see my besties and have fun with Nick and Vinny!!!

Montana~ Well Im glad you enjoyed it!!

Me~ *Yells to Mikey* Hey Mikey, why didn't Nicolette come with you!!!!!

Mikey~ Well she was hanging out with her friends today and I didn't want to bother her!

Me~ Well okay. =\

Montana~ So I heard you like Nick. *Talks softly so only me and Hannah can hear*

Me~ How do you know??

Hannah~ Well it's kind of ovious!!

Me~ Do you think Nick knows?

Montana~ I don't think so.

Me~ Well I kind of want to keep it that way!!

H&M~ We wont tell, we promise!

Me~ Okay. You both promised!!!!\

Mikey~ Come get in the pool girls!!! It's nice and cold.

Me~ Go ahead I'm just going to text my friends from PR.

Hannah and Montana get up and dive in the pool. I see Mikey and Montana kissing. Louis and Hannah were just splashing each other. I got bored of watching then play so I just grabed my blackberry and started texting my friend Janet. Janet used to liuve in PR until she moved to New Jersey. OMG!!! She moved to Jersey and I'm in Jersey!!! I text Janet and right away she answers. (By the way she don't know spanish so Im going to have to translate)

~*Text Convo*~

Me~ Wepa!!! (Hey)

Janet~ Hola Paola!!! =) No hablado con tigo en buen tiempoo!(Hey Paola!!! Haven't talk to you in a long time)

Me~ Si lo se. Pues yo estoy aki con los ICONic Boyz! ( Yeah I know. Well I'm here with ICONic Boyz!)

Janet~ OOHHH!!! Tu estas en Nueva Jersey???? (OOhhh! Your in New Jersey?)

Me~ Claro!!!! Los debemos de ver en ICON Dance Complex. (Duh! We should meet up at ICON Dance Complex)

Janet~ Dale!!! Cuando??? ( Sure! When?)

Me~ El viernes. (Friday)

Janet~ Pues okay, Mira tu no sabes de Bryan??? ( Well okay. Hey look have you heard anything about Bryan?)

Me~ Si el esta solo. No tiene novia!!! Te salvastes!! (He is sigle. No girlfriend!!!! Your saved!!!!)

Janet~ Pues que bien!!!! :) Hablamos orita otro rato. ( Well great!! Ttyl.)

~*End of text Convo*~

I stood up and went running to the room I'm staying at. I grabed my Ipod and my speakers. I quickly ran back down and went outside. I see the guys and girls still having fun. I Conected eveything and then put the following songs on: