Chapter 8 =)

I'm in my room texting Peely.

~*text Convo*~

Me~ Hey Peels! ='(

Peely~ Whats wrong?

Me~ Its a long story!!

Peely~ Well okay, I'm listening.

I explain everything to Peely.

Peely~ Wow Mist. Thats horrible!

Me~ Yeah I know. Can you please come to my room.

Peely~ Yeah sure.

*~End Of Text Convo*~

I hear a door open and close. I open the door and Its Peely! I give her a giant hug!! We sit down and start to talk. After talking for a while I hear a knock on my door. I open the door and see its Jomy and Melisa. I let them come in.

Me~ We were just about to watch a scary movie. Whose gonna invite the boyz??

All~ You!!!!

Me~ Fine!

I walk up to Nick's room and knock on the door. Louis opens it up and lets me in. 

Me~ Hey guys!!!

Boyz~ Hey!!!

Me~ So the girls and I are going to watch a movie, who wants to come???

Chris, Tony, Joshua, Nick. R, Nick. M, Vinny, Louis, Mikey, Madison, Jason, and Thomas raised their hands. I let them in to my room, made popcorn and started the movie. We are watching my bloody Valentine. ( Yeah I know old movie) It was getting to a really nasty part ( Sex sceen) and I made sure the little ones had their eyes closed and I hid their heads under the pillows. The nasty part started and I saw Nick shift himself. ;) I start smiling and finshed watching the movie. it was 1:15 when we finished the movie. I saw that the boyz were bored and I thought of a great idea...

Me~ How wants to go to Crash Boat!! ( A real beach in PR)

Vinny~ We would love to but the guys have a meet and greet later at 2:00.

Me~ OMG I forgot about that. Girls go take a shower and get ready!!!

Tony~ You girls are going to the meet and greet

Peely~ Yeah we are but we heard that only the boyz from ABDC are going to be there. Is that true?

Chris~ Yeah but were going with them. I mean we are part of the ICONic Boyz.

Mikey~ Yeah you guys are and an important part.

Hannah~ Hey guys, girls! * Smiles*

Boys&girls~ Hey!!!

Hannah~ So whos going to the meet and greet today???

Girls~ We are!!!!!

Hannah~ Thats soi cool! =) Well se you girls there.

Girls~ Bye.

I smile and tell the boyz that the girls and I have to get ready for the meet and greet. We all say bye to them and start getting ready. I are wearing a really cute blue and black shirt and some skinnyy jeans. I put on my connverse and Melissa does my hair. I do my make up and every one elses. I grab my phone and Melissa's mom takes us to the meet and greet. We park close to the meet and greet so we dont have to walk that much. 

________________________________________________

Yeah boring!! Wasn't really consentrating today. But like I promissed, LOTs and Lots of new chapters so yall can't be mad at me!!! =P Do me a huge favor and Vote, Comment, and Like plz!!!