Chapter 7 =)

The boyz get up and get there coffies then sit back down. After they sit down I see Melissa, Jomy, Nick, Jason, Madison, and Mikey enter. They smile at me and then orderd there coffies. They all sit down and wait till there coffies were ready

Me~ Hey guys!!

Madison~ Hey Misty, Vin, Louis.

L&V~ Hey!

Melissa~ You sure are in a bright mood today. * looks at you*

Me~ Well I am drinking coffie arent I???

Melissa~ True that!

Jomy~ Well everytime that Misty gets Starbucks, her frown always turns upside down. =)

Nick~ Today is a beautiful day isnt it?

Mikey~ Yeah I guess so dude. Nick your also in a bright mood today. 

Nick~ Yup! You gotta be happy everyday!

Jason~ Unlike all of the guys here I'm always in a happy mood.

Louis~ Yeah right Jason. Don't you remember all of those times when you got mad.

Jason~ Yeah I do But Im talking about the last 2 days.

We all stayed talking and drinking until Henry came in. He was pissed off!!! He grabs Jomy and pulls her out side.

Jomy~ What the heck are you doing Hen!!!! >:(

Henry~ Shut up I should be the one yelling here!!!!

I heard and saw them fighting and get up!! 

Me~ WTF are you doing here and let her go!!! * Tries to take her away from Henry*

Henry~ I was on my way to see my girlfriend since I missed her and I.... Why the hell am I explaning this to you!!!!

Jomy~ Hen Just finish the dang story please.

Henry~ Long story short I saw That ugly dude * Points to Madison* next to you.

Me~ DON"T YOU EVER CALL ANY OF MY BOYZ UGLY YOU HEAR THAT!!! IF YOU EVER DO AGAIN I MIGHT KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU!!

YOU HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!

I had pushed Henry away from Jomy. He was now on the wall scared as can be. I turn around and see ALL of the boyz looking at me. Jomy was really impressed of how I did that. Isaw that Henry had already left and I felt really embarrised!! I go running off to the hotel. 

~*Madisons POV*~

I was sitting next to Jomy having fun talking and drinking when this strong looking dude grabed here and took her outside. He was yelling at her!!! I saw Misty stand up and go up to them. The only thing I heard was Misty yelling, " DON"T YOU EVER CALL ANY OF MY BOYZ UGLY YOU HEAR THAT!!! IF YOU EVER DO AGAIN I MIGHT KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU!! YOU HEAR THAT!!!!! She pushed him all the way to the wall!!! He looked really scared. =) Misty looked back and saw us all with big eyes. She kept looking at Nick. She left running and Jomy came in.

Jomy~ Did you guys just see that!!! =O

All~ Yeah!

Jomy~ I've never seen her like that! And Gabriel is really strong, I wonder how she moved him?

Mikey~ Yeah but who was she talking about when she said dont ever call any of my boys ugly ever again?

Jomy~ Madison. * Looks at me*

Me~ Really?

Jomy~ Yeah, but Misty taught him a lesson.

All~ Yeah!!!

We finished all of our coffies and left for the hotel.

'~*End Of POV*~

_________________________________________________________________

Did you like all the drama????? I hope you did =)

P.S. Once this kid said something about New Jersey and fooled aroung sayng that New Jersey is stupid and after that class was over I hit him so hard I hope he pissed himself!!! Anyways read on!!!!