Chapter 5 =)

It was now our turn to meet them. My heart was pounding like crazy. They brought us in a room. We see all 14 boyz. I saw Louis snuggling with Hannah. ( Louis' real girlfriend) I smile at them and then greet the boyz. We sat down in some chairs and then started talking.

Me~ Let me introduce myself. I'm Paola Vasquez a.k.a Misty. I'm 13. I'm the youngest in our group.

Jomy~ I'm Jomary a.k.a Jomy. I'm also 13. I'm the oldest.

Melissa~ I'm Melissa a.k.a Loca. I'm 13. Im the 2nd oldest.

Peely~ Paola a.k.a Peely or Lola. I'm 13. I'm in the middle.

Mikey~ Well you all know who we are right.

Mel,J, P, Me~ Yeah we do. * You all blush*

Nick~ Well who's your favorite ICONic Boy. * Looks at Me*

Jomy~ Madison.

Melissa~ Mikey, Louis, Joey and Jared.

Peely~ Joshua, Jason, Thomas, and Chris.

Me~ I don't have a favorite, because you are all my favorite!

Madison~ Thats a good answer.

You~ Thanks * Blush*

Julian~ So what do you like to do?? Play basketball, football.

Me~ I like to dance, draw, write and I play vollyball. =)

Jomy~ Sing and I'm a Hula dancer.

Peely~ I read and write, no sports

Melissa~ Talk and draw. Really dislike sports.

Jason~ Misty you can dance? 

Me~ Yeah, I could show you if you like. 

ICONic Boyz~ Sure

I dance to a song that Nicolette ( Mikey's sister) danced. I do the exact moves. The boyz noticed that Nicolette dances that. All of a sudden Nicolette enters and sees me dance. She smiles at me and sits down. I was at the end when I do the backstand. The boyz clapped and I blush. Nicolette stands up and says...

Niolette~ Your good at dancing! Whats your name?

Me~ Paola but you can call me Misty. =)

Nicolette~ Cool nickname.

Me~ Thanks.

I hear the door open again and it was Vincent Castronovo!! My heart starts to beat faster. I felt like I was going to explode. Vincent smiles at us and then greets us.

Vinny~ Hey guys sorry to interupt but I got kindda lonely over there. Can I stay here??

Guys~ Yeah Vin go ahead.

Vinny~ So you girls are the last ICONiacs that are going to meet the guys today right.

Me~ Yeah and its so nice to finally meet you Vinny. =)

Vinny~ Are you a GRANDer??

Me~ Yeah I'm actually verified.

Vinny~ *Smiles* Thats cool.

___________________________________________

Lol. This part reminds me of when I went to fair and got a bracelet done that said Vincent. Long story short, a few days later I lost it. =\ I really miss it!