Chapter 3 =)

I wake up to my alarm going off. It was playing The Show Goes. I groan but get up. I take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, etc. I go down stairs and take a fresh looking apple from the fridge. I look out the window and see its a nice and sunny day so I decide to go walking to school. I arive at school and hear girls singing Friday. UUUGGHHH!!! I really dislike that song and I want to through up. I look around and spot Jomary talking to Melissa. I go up to them and start talking about the boyz ( ICONic Boyz)

Me~ I'm so dang exited to go see the ICONic Boyz!! =D *Smilling like never before*

Jomy~ Yeah and I cant belive we are going backstage and meeting them!!

Melissa~ Well belive it darling!

We all laugh and go to class. 

*Skipping School*

I run up to my room and open up my laptop (computer) and buy an I love ICONic Boyz shirt!! I go on Google and look up how to make some bracelets. I find some pretty ones and looked up the instructions. I made some bracelets for my friend and ALOT for me. =) I made some bracelets that say: Nick Mara, Vinny Castronovo, ICONic Boyz, Jason Smith, Tony Garcia, Louis DiPippa, Thomas Meceli, ect. I start making an ICONic Boyz Jornal and decorate it really pretty. I tell my mommy that I want to go shopping on Sunday since I go to church on Saturday. She says ok and I go back to my room and finish up all my "ICONic Boyz stuff". I clean up my mess and take a shower, put on your pjs, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

*Skipping Saturday*

I wake up super early in the morning and take a shower and brushed my teeth. I scrunched my hair up with gel and hairspray. I go wake up your mom and  finish getting ready. I put on some blue skinny jeans and a pink shirt. I put on my pink, black, gray, and blue ORISIS. I get my pruse and leave. Mommy and I pick up my friends and leave to the mall.

*At the mall*

Me~ OMG!!! Look at these blue skinny jeans there so cute. 

I run and try on the jeans. I looked hot in them!! I may be chuby but they rapped perfectly around my legs and butt.

Jomy~ Wow Misty you look good with those jeans on!

Me~ Hehe thanks. *You start to blush*

Peely~ Do these jeans make my butt look big??

Mel,J&M~ *Look at eachother* No!! They look good. =)

Peely~ Thanks!

Mellisa~ Okay I dont think these jeans look good on me, do they?

Jomary~ Off course they look good on you!

Melissa~ Thanks.

We all bought are jeans and then went to Sallys. I go looking for red hair dye when I look up and you see the cutest color for my highlights. I quickly grab the hair dye and a bunch of other stuff pay up and leave. We now go to Jorneys to look for some awesome high tops. Melissa got some Converse. Jomy got some DC's, Peely got some Vans and I got some hot ORISIS. We all then go to Wallmart and buy some make up. I buy some powder and base, lip gloss, eye shadow, mascara, eye liner and blush. We think we have all our things when Melissa rememberd you have to buy some cute bras. We go to Victorias Secret and buy cute bras. We leave and sleep over at my house. Hehehehe, Party at my house!!! ;)

_______________________________________________________

You like it and sorry again for not updating in a while and see, look at all those chapters I updated. Love you all and keep reading!!! Stand GRAND and Be ICONic!!!! =D