Chapter 2

Chapter 2

- 6 years later -

Not a day goes by that I don't think about josh but it was years ago that I gave up hope that he would ever call me. He didn't even call me when he first moved down there, i hated him for that. I got depressed after he left.

I went out and got drunk, I would do drugs and smoke but it all changed the night of my fathers death.

My father had gone out for the night with friends and he drunk.

He was driving home and he drove into a pole, the police say he died instantly.

My mother says at least he didn't feel pain, it was a quick death, that made her feel better about it though she suffered depression for years.

It's been 2 years since his death and his death was the reason why I stopped drinking and doing drugs, I made some new friends, attending school and getting good grades.

I was proud of myself for changing my life, I'm not killing my body anymore.

-

It's the first day of second semester and it's been rumored around my school, especially my year that a famous person was coming back to school.

I got up at 7, chose my outfit, a floral dress with my black vans and a black cardigan, I straighten my hair and leave it down with my fringe bobby pinned back.

I put on my foundation and have a simple smokey eye with dark pink lips.

I grab my bag, go downstairs, have breakfast, brush my teeth and walk to the bus stop.

The bus comes 5 minutes later and I'm off to school.

I arrive at school and automatically see my friends; Tiffany, korryne, Bella, Amy, mat, Ben and jarred.

I walk over and Tiffany says

"Do you know who the person will be?"

"I haven't got a clue."

I tell her.

"I wander if he or she will be in any of our classes."

Says mat.

Mat is in all of my classes so I always have someone to sit, mat is my guy best friend and Korryne is my girl best friend, I don't know what I would do without them.

The bell goes and we head off to roll call.

We sit down and miss calls out the names, she gets to mat and says

"Mathew."

"Miss just call me mat, please."

Pleads mat.

This happens every class and as always, miss ignores him.

"Josh."

She calls out, everyone looks around and shrugs.

Miss clears her voices and says

"Josh hutcherson."

Everyone gets excited but me. Oh no.

Out of everyone, it had to be josh.

He probably won't even recognise me, let alone remember me.

"Josh hutcherson."

She calls again.

"Yes."

He says walking through the door.