ii

ii// stiles pov

I let out a nervous chuckle and then I look up to see the teacher waiting for an answer.

"I'm waiting Mr. Stilinski." He says impatiently.

"Ah yes, um the homework..." I say as I stick my hand in my backpack and I pull out my homework.

The teacher looks at me and begins to walk away to continue class. Everyone looks back and the teacher and I quietly sigh in relief.

An hour later the bell rings and it's finally time to go, home.

I got up from my chair and I speed walked up to the door and slammed it open.  Embarrassed.  Lydia was already out in the hallway.

She was walking in front of me with Garret and she hasn't seen me yet.

I see Scott run up to me and he grabs my arm.  He drags me across the halls and he pulls me in the gym locker room.

"Stiles, something bad happened, something horrible and I'm panicking..."

I look at him and I instantly knew what it was.

"Oh no..." I said and then I asked a question.

"What happened?"

"I got into a fight with this guy and I got angry, you know what happens when I'm having trouble with aggression!"

I scratch my head thinking and then I speak.

"Did anyone see you?" I ask worried.

"I-I don't know, I hope not! If Derek finds out about me transforming in public, he's going to rip out my throat and feed it to the alpha!"

§

School was out for the weekend and I was excited to go on the Lacrosse field, because I overheard Lydia talking about watching Garret go to Lacrosse practice.

I walked around the school until I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me behind the dumpster, hiding away from everyone.

I see the person and I groan.

"What do you want Derek, I'm in the middle of something!" And he suddenly covers my mouth with his hand, shutting me up.

"Don't say a word..." He says.

Barely be able to see his face since we were in the complete dark.

I nod.

"I know what happened to Scott..." He says and I freeze.

I try to act like I don't know what he's talking about.  But of course, it fails.

"He transformed in public! Anyone could've seen him!" And then my mind goes confused.

"Why are you telling me this anyways?" I ask.

He looks around and then focuses back on me.

"I can't seem to find him, I've looked everywhere and he isn't there, I guess he's just hiding because he knows that I'm gonna get really angry when I see him."

Suddenly, I remember.  Scott went to study with Allison.

"Um... I don't know where he is, I mean your a werewolf you should have great sense of smell and vision and stuff..." And then he rolls his eyes.

"It isn't as easy as you think Stiles..." And then he suddenly disappears.

I look around, looking for him but he left I guess.  I walk back outside and walk towards the field.

Garret plays with his friends and I spot one girl on the bleachers on her phone in the distance.

I melt again, of course.

I stand there daydreaming until Garret bumps into me and I fall to the ground.  I groan in pain and I place my hand on my shoulder.

"Oops, sorry man" and he gets up.

"Watch where your going bitch!" I yell back at him and he looks at me with some anger.

"What did you just call me ass wipe?" And I immediately got up.

"I mean, nothing."

"Oh you called me something." He began to walk towards me.  He was way taller than me.

"I'm sorry..."

But he kept walking and I took a couple steps back.  People began walking towards us and I saw Lydia look at us from the bleachers.

"Oh man, your going to be sorry." He gets his fist ready to punch and then I see Lydia running towards us.

"Stop it!" He yells out and then Garret stops to look at her.

"Lydia, I was about to punch this punk who thinks that he can say what he wants!"

Lydia looks at means then looks back at Garret.

"Leave him alone Garret." And then I'm surprised.  She defended me.

Lydia defended me.