vi

vi//stiles pov

There was some loud music in the bowling alley.  As soon as we payed and got our shoes, we got bowling balls that matched us and we went towards our alley.

"Why don't we do a couples competition?" Garret asked, obviously rubbing it in my face.

I didn't have a date.

As they made they're way to the game control panel setting up the game, I sat on the bench.  Bored.

I should've never agreed in joining this.

I watched them play for hours and finally Scott started a conversation.

"Hey guys, the winners get to compete with Stiles." Scott says.

"He is a great bowler, in fact, he's an amazing bowler..." Scott said, directly to Garret.

Thankfully he didn't lie.  I'm actually an awesome bowler, I've been playing since I was 8.  Pretty good at it, I've actually created a strategy that literally never fails.

"Alright, we'll see who wins." Says Garret as he grabs a bowling ball ready to begin.

For about 20 minutes they play.  I've noticed that Scott has been pretending to fail miserably, and I know why.  He wants me to go against Lydia.

The game ended with of course, Lydias team winning.  She jumped in excitement because she won.  She's actually not that bad at bowling.

"Alright Stiles, your turn." Garret says as he stretches.

Scott walked passed me and whispered.

"No fear."

I wasn't scared to do this, it's just whenever I begin to think about Lydia, I get nervous.  When she looks at me, I get anxious.

My hands begin to get sweaty and clammy and it's all because of her.  She's just too beautiful for me to even function.

Literally.

I walked up to the alley and grabbed a bowling ball.  Garret gave me a nasty look as he waits for Lydia to finish her turn.

She prepares to aim at the very middle.  As soon as she takes a few steps back, she takes a deep breathe and takes fast steps towards the alley and she rolls the ball with a perfect posture as her leg flawlessly slides behind her other leg.

The ball rolls across the alley and perfectly hits all the pins, causing them to fall.

We all clapped, as I clapped in surprise.

She's really good at this.

Lydia walks towards me and whispers to me.

"Your move." She says.  She walks past me and sits down on the bench with Scott and Allison.

I walked towards the alley with the red bowling ball.  I positioned the ball lined up with the pins in the distance so I could measure where to roll the ball.

I finally get an aim and I get ready to roll.  As I take few steps back ready to roll it, I hear Garret.

"Wasn't Lydia great at her shot?" He asks as he walks towards me.

I look at him as I nod.  I prepare myself again but he interrupts me again.

"Or was she amazing?" Garret says.

"She was both..." I say.

I prepare to roll the ball, but once again, he interrupts me.

"I think the way she rolled it was beautiful, like the way she looks, don't you think?" Garret says.

The way he was involving her in his sentence made me begin to think about her.

My hands begin to sweat and I try to  wipe my hands so the bowling ball doesn't slip.

What if I fail infront of Lydia? I would die of embarrassment.  Would she laugh at me or Garret will?  Either way it would be terrible.

I try to forget about my thoughts.  I take deep breathes to relax my self.  My mind begins to think.

No fear.

I take few steps back, aiming the ball towards the very center of the pins.  As I walk fast towards the alley, I get ready to roll the ball with full strength.

Time to impress Lydia...

I spin in one foot and as I make three turns, my foot slides across the floor behind my leg and I roll my ball gently but with strength.

The bowling ball hits the pins and they go flying out.  I know what Harret was trying to do, getting Lydia in my mind.

I hear Scott and Allison cheering.

But I hear a voice.

Lydias voice.

"Great aim, this is going to be one interesting game." She says as she smiles at me.

vi//authors note
===========

Thank you for readin this book! I'm really glad some of you guys are really enjoying this story.  Hopefully your happy with the story and the events so far, please comment if I need to improve anything but besides that, vote and comment to show all of your support.  Thank you guys so much and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye💖